• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most cigars in one day?

Used to smoke 4 to 5 a day for many years. Mostly 1 in the morning with coffee, 1 at lunch time. 1 on the way home from work, and 1 or 2 at night.

5 for me. Last two were not enjoyed.

Normally I have 1 a day, maybe 3 on Saturday or Sunday if the better half I working.

When I worked at a b&m, we had regulars that would be in at 9am and leave for lunch, dinner but stay until 10pm.
A dozen was not uncommon.

Wow a dozen is crazy, I am lucky if I hit 2 in a day usually just 1. Most is probably 5, but I just feel like I can't taste them after too many. I've been to the IPCPR quite a few times and usually hit my max the first day and spend the rest of the time recovering. I often wonder what walking around that convention floor or even working at the shop equals in cigars smoked in a day. I often find myself in a cloud and I haven't even had the chance to light up my own cigar.

We do have a customer that buys three premiums and a bundle of short fill about every 2 days. Thats the most that I know of someone going through.

I got five in at the QSH pretty much one after the other, at which point my palate was so broiled I could have smoked roofing tar and it would have been fine..... :p

It was at least 14, but that day started at 8am and didn't end until 4am the next day. 

It seems that the most I smoke every year is at the QSH. This year was around 5-6...(lost count due to the clear hooch Tall Paul was pedaling as mineral water and LOS's PR home made rocket fuel).

Last year I smoked like a chimney and nubbed 7 sticks...and like this year, I haven't smoked a cigar since last Saturday! Taste bud overload.

I smoke two a day during the summer and 3 a day on the weekends. Most I've ever smoked was eight at one of the early QSH. I did smoke seven with Isy a few years ago two of them at Pepin's shop.

I think when you smoke too much in a day, they all get to tasting the same. :whistling:

broblues said:
I think when you smoke too much in a day, they all get to tasting the same. :whistling:

Very true. Mine was mostly walking the show and smoking to smoke after cigar 3. ahahahahaha!

broblues said:

So true. But the way I approach it....if I know I'm going to be smoking a good amount in one day, I start out with the milder smokes first and then ramp up to the stronger sticks as the day progresses. Starting with the powerhouses is the kiss of death for my taste buds.

I get the munchies after just one cigar. My appetite goes up a lot. 

I can't imagine if I had like 5 in a day. 

My normal cigar rotation is two a day during the week, three a day on the weekends.  On the weekdays I usually smoke as soon as I get home from work, another after dinner before bed.  Weekends allow me to have a nice small cigar with our French Press in the AM, one mid day, another early evening before bed.  Sometimes more, sometimes less, but that's what's 'normal' around here.......

I think the most I ever had in a day was 5. It was no special occasion, just another day in paradise.

Every 4th of July we block the street off so the kids in the neighborhood and go nuts.  I'm outside most of the day and like to see how many I can smoke.  Record so far is 6 cigars.  We'll see how next year goes.

I've smoked 7 cigars in one day. Started off with a Davidoff for breakfast, moved onto Romeo y Julieta short churchill, then another short. I had CAO Italia for lunch, a Romeo Wide Churchill for late afternoon, a partagas serid d number 4 after dinner, then a partagas serie e late night.

I'm 25 and I'll tell you, youth takes a harder toll when it comes to cigar smoking. Next day I felt like there was steel wool stuck in my throat. Such wonderful tastes all day that day though.

geezygentle said:
I've smoked 7 cigars in one day. Started off with a Davidoff for breakfast, moved onto Romeo y Julieta short churchill, then another short. I had CAO Italia for lunch, a Romeo Wide Churchill for late afternoon, a partagas serid d number 4 after dinner, then a partagas serie e late night.

I'm 25 and I'll tell you, youth takes a harder toll when it comes to cigar smoking. Next day I felt like there was steel wool stuck in my throat. Such wonderful tastes all day that day though.
Nice!

Man that sounds really good!

I'm 26, and I can taste them the next day after just one. Haha.

But I've started to enjoy the aftertaste of cigars more and more.