• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most embarrassing song on your ipod

jgohlke

My other hobby
As I was driving to work this morning listening to my iPod on shuffle...it occured to me that I'm glad that no one else knows what I can sing along to...

Ok, I'll go first:

"I want candy" by Bow Wow Wow

Trashy Women by Confederate Railroad.

I DO NOT like Country, but this song and another 1 or 2 on that album just do something to me.

My most embarrassing "music" related story involves a different song though.

When my daughter was in Grade 1, they had a talent show for class. Her teacher called me after school and asked I change my music preferences when listening around my daughter.

It seems she wailed a fine rendition of the chorus of "The Pusher" by Steppenwolf!!!! :laugh: :blush:

As I was driving to work this morning listening to my iPod on shuffle...it occured to me that I'm glad that no one else knows what I can sing along to...

Ok, I'll go first:

"I want candy" by Bow Wow Wow

Nothing wrong with that, great guitar walk/solo in the begining and middle. I have a fine assortment of Madonna and George Michael on my iPOD.

"Father Figure and Live To Tell"

C&R

Trashy Women by Confederate Railroad.

I DO NOT like Country, but this song and another 1 or 2 on that album just do something to me.

My most embarrassing "music" related story involves a different song though.

When my daughter was in Grade 1, they had a talent show for class. Her teacher called me after school and asked I change my music preferences when listening around my daughter.

It seems she wailed a fine rendition of the chorus of "The Pusher" by Steppenwolf!!!! :laugh: :blush:

The Pusher is a classic! I recently bought some Steppenwolf from iTunes. "Monster/America/Suicide" and "Don't step on the grass, Sam" are classics. MAS scares me how much it is relevant today!

I dont have an Ipod, and have no embarrassing music on my Sansa Sandisk. :whistling:

I think I have a Spice Girls song on my iPod, but I swear that it was because it was part of a compilation album ;)

"Milk & Cereal"
by G. Love and Special Sauce

Every time I hear that song it stays in my head for days... :laugh:

Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves by Cher.

Although I don't listen to a lot of rap/hip-hop, I do have some I listen to sometimes. Some of the songs are N-word this, N-word that, though, and I haven't deleted 'em yet (bulk download). Those are embarrassing when they come on, too.

---John Holmes...

.... and I haven't deleted 'em yet (bulk download). Those are embarrassing when they come on, too.

I'm glad to see this happens to someone else. I bulk copied a bunch of stuff a while back and to this day, something will come on and I'll go "Dayum!! Cool!! I didn't know that was on there". But sometimes it's "Oh $hit, I didn't know that was on there!!" while looking around to see who heard it.

LMAO!!

:laugh:

Sunglasses at Night - Corey Hart

Missing You - John Waite

Take On Me - A-ha

Missing You is a classic song.

Everytime I think of you
I always catch my breath
And I'm still standing here
And you're miles away
And I'm wondering why you left.

I'm starting to get teary eyed...