• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most expensive stick/box/total purchase

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
Title really says it all. Lately there has been a lot of topics about cheap smokes and after seeing what smokes go for in Casa Fuente, it got me thinking the following. Whats the most expensive single stick you've bought, most expensive box, most expensive purchase total and if you've been to Casa Fuente, how much have you spent there?

Four hundred USD for a five pack of cigars.

I'm not much on spending a lot on a single cigar....I just don't have the bank roll to do it. Plus I've run across very few cigars that deserve the price tag above $30 they may have.

I think the most expensive cigar I've purchased is the Padron Family Reserve 44. I think I paid about $32 for it (tax included).

It was a great cigar and worth it's tag based on the availability of it. If it was a regular line and more accessible I think it would probably range around $20.

Most expensive single stick price was probably the Padron 80th.

$80 for one that I then gave away. ;)

Most expensive single stick, a Padron 80th. Most expensive box, Anejo Sharks . . . although the Tatauje Black Label jar was a very close second.

~Boar

The LE Padilla 1932 from the pretty humidor - most expensive single. I think GoF Pyramide was second.

I haven't bought any boxes yet and the most expensive cigars I have purchased were at Casa Fuente a few months back. I dropped around $100 which only covers about a fiver of the Casa Fuentes. Way over priced, but hay, its Vegas.

The God of Fire Carlito, Piramides 2005 (2007 Release) that we shared in April. $40 each! (I still haven't smoked one.)

Most expansive single was 47 w/o taxes, and for a box 370. Altogether not that exciting.

The GOF a lot of us got a while back was most expensive per stick, next to the 80th. Most on a box was about 150ish on a couple. (I'm a budget smoker)

I paid $50 for the new davidoff Culebra, but if that doesn't count than $26 for a single stick, so not a whole lot comparatively.

The 80th sitting in my humidor right now next to the second most expensive one which is the 40th. :D

I spent $230 in Casa Fuente on the CF sampler, a God of Fire double robusto, and a 2008 TAA set.

The most I've ever spent on a box was $198 for a box of VSG Illusions from cbid. Most I ever spent on a single stick was $27 for an 80th.