• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most Expensive

I once spent 50 bucks a pop on some mid 80's Cohiba Lanceros. I smoked 2 of them and decided they weren't worth 20 bucks never mind 50.I sold the rest to the guy who got them for me.

I also spent 20 bucks a pop for some 1986 Monte 2's. They were worth it.

$32 for some custom rolls. Don't know if they will be worth it. $25 for Forbidden X in the DVD sets (I don't count the DVD). The Lancero (Red Set) was worth it, the Platinum Set, not so much.

I just bought the Maximus Perfecto from the 100th Ann. J.C. Newman humidor. It was $35. I haven't smoked it yet, but I am really looking forward to it!

LC-Smoker said:
I just bought the Maximus Perfecto from the 100th Ann. J.C. Newman humidor. It was $35. I haven't smoked it yet, but I am really looking forward to it!
[snapback]273421[/snapback]​

Seems "more fresh" but then again, it's the only DCM I've ever had in a tube.

I've dropped 75 or more on the "rare" opus, but then began to realize that I could get 7 opus instead of just one, so I stopped chasing the rare stuff... atleast not as much. :whistling:

Seeing how much some spend on some smokes, has anyone paid a high price for one and never plan on smoking it?

toliver said:
Seeing how much some spend on some smokes, has anyone paid a high price for one and never plan on smoking it?
[snapback]273437[/snapback]​

What is the point? A cigar does not do you much good if you never smoke it. :D

Most that I have paid for a Single stick was nearly $100 and thanks for the 17.5% VAT tax which didnt help things either. It was a Monte "A" isom while I was in London at the Davidoff Smoke Shop. I figured I would never get a chance to smoke it ever again so I bought it at the exchange rate price. Was it worth the price I paid? Hell no it wasnt. But was it worth saying that I had been to the Davidoff shop? Oh yes..Cuz that same day they had sponsored a Cuban Roller and I got to watch a fresh one roll to my standard and it was probably the best stick I've ever had next to my custom blend. :love:

25 was the most I’ve ever paid for a stick. To be honest it was good but not worth it. Guess I’m cheap…

Couple of hundred, give or take a nickel or two.

yep... couple of hundred, give or take a nickel or two... :)

Matt R said:
yep... couple of hundred, give or take a nickel or two... :)
[snapback]273459[/snapback]​

Hey are we still talking about cigars here? The most Ive ever paid for one was $35 couldn't pass up the DCM Perfecto.

CYG

$25 for opus forbidden X. Haven't smoked it yet. I doubt I'll buy any one stick that costs more than that.

$25 for a 1940 Padron torp. Haven't smoked it yet, but will soon.

nic said:
$25 for a 1940 Padron torp. Haven't smoked it yet, but will soon.
[snapback]273521[/snapback]​

Those Padrón Serie 1926 40th Anniversary Torpedos are pretty good too. ;)

Padron 1940 Torp?? Hmm..ok.

The most I've ever spent was 20 bucks on a 64 PAM Exclusivo. It was a while ago when I didn't know as much as I do now about MSRP. Still one of the best smokes ever, even at 20 bucks. But it could have been alot worse.....ahem 65 dollar single Anejo Cbidders...ahem.....haha just kiddin!

Jason

$25 for an Opus for me too. I just can't see paying more than that for any cigar. Even that seems like too much for me when there are so many great cigars available for less than that.

cigardawg said:
$32 for some custom rolls. Don't know if they will be worth it. $25 for Forbidden X in the DVD sets (I don't count the DVD). The Lancero (Red Set) was worth it, the Platinum Set, not so much.
[snapback]273418[/snapback]​

If the custom rolled ones are from Taboada??? You're in for such a great treat. If you don't think you'll like them tho...you can send them my way.

-Fetter :whistling: