• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most Varied Cigar Collection?

LOL, o.k. , I just spent 3 hours polishing the front spokes of my Bike. Ready for a road trip ;) And If your offer goes I may take you up on it ;) For a 2 yr old swisher sweet i'd take my bike out in the winter :p (by the way, it took three hours because the bike was in bad shape,not because I work slow! :0 :p )

Well Ed, if you ever happen to ride that bike of yours to the "Boot Hill Salon" of the Northeast which happens to be the "Bach Dor Cafe" right here in Chaplin, CT, you get free run of my inventory anytime bro!!

On any given Sunday in the summer months, this place has a minimum of 500 Harleys out there and on a good day, well over 1,000. People come from all over!!

sibernation said:
And If your offer goes I may take you up on it ;) For a 2 yr old swisher sweet i'd take my bike out in the winter :p
:sign: :thumbs:

I know of people with 2,500 in stock and on the other end people with only 4-500 in stock but they are almost all different. I'm not in the running either way.

They aren't for collecting, ya supposed ta smoke em. I'm just saving up for my retirement. :p

Wascal said:
They aren't for collecting, ya supposed ta smoke em. I'm just saving up for my retirement. :p
I thought you had a job that is arguable the most condicive to cigar smoking that there is?

:p

LMAO

I have a pretty varied collection. Everything from Garcia y Vega to VSG, Opus X, WOAM, a few ISOMS......but not more than a few hundred