• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

moving soon

wam79

As some of you know I will be moving away from Hawaii soon.
We are moving to Adelaide Australia
The movers took our things away yesterday for shipping
I sold the wifes car and have my truck to sell
( Anyone looking to by a Ranger :D )
I will still be here at CP, but I will have to bow out of passes
and trading for awhile.
I will be nice to be able to buy cubans, but Australia has rotten taxes..
same as Canada I think
Anyhow I have two weeks left in Hawaii. I'm going to visit
my favorite spots, try to relax and prepare for Feb 7th... fly away day

Aloha :cool:

Bill

That is a loooooooong move. Good Luck!

At this point in my life I can't even imagine packing everything up and moving that far away from the place I love. Good luck to you on your move and be sure to take advantage of the legal cuban situation as much as possible.

CYG

Bill,

man...it must be hard to move from Hawaii!!!

But Australia must be nice too!

well, look on the bright side.. you could be moing here to Alaska where the temp outside is -10!

good luck on the move, and enjoy the last 2 weeks there... :cool:

ok, I'm jealous!

My brother spent a month in Australia (on the Warped Tour 7 or 8 years back), absolutely loved it. If I could, I'd move there in a heartbeat - good luck!

Good luck on your move.

It's always difficult to leave a place that you love. It doesn't seem that Australia would be too bad, though. Especially compared to a lot of other places.

Spelling edit
UGH! I can't type!!

Sorry you have to leave the place you love. Having just changed continents myself, I can tell you it's taxing, but ultimately you'll settle in. At least you'll have all the Vegemite you want (may have to have you send me some, too). Enjoy being "Down Under" and all the new stuff you get to experience.

-K-

Enjoy your last 2 weeks in HI Bill and I'm sure you'll love it down under. I herad they have some great beer there and you can't beat going into a local shop to pick up legal Cubans....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

stogieman,

you can't beat going into a local shop to pick up legal Cubans.......

Unfortunately that is not quite the way downunder. :(

There are a couple of B&M shops I would go to, in the whole of Australia. There might be a handful I don't know about, but the way to order habanos in OZ, is, on the net, from local suppliers (I know of 6 of them). Some will deliver 7 days/week. :)

I have already told wam79 to contact me on arrival, for the good oil, and maybe to start some long awaited down under passes! :)

Indeed, you can easily get top notch, and sometimes aged, habanos from very reliable suppliers here. No problems at all.

Wam79, don't worry about a thing and welcome downunder.. when you get here. Sorry we will be a few thousands kilometers away.

Cheers

Good Luck on the move. Wishing you the best of luck, and I hope everything goes smoothly! :)

Good luck on the move. Let us know how it goes once you settle in!

wish you the best on your move! hope the moving company doesn't damage anything.