• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moving to Atlanta

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Family,

We just found out our prayers were answered today as my wife is taking a consulting position through Nothrup Grumman to work on health care issues for the CDC.

As many of you already know I have accepted the job through Drew Estate to rep cigars in SC, GA, TN and AL.

I can only say this is one of the best feelings of my life, it seems things are turning around for once.

I cannot think of a better group of ladies and gentelmen to share my wonderful news with; while also being excited to meet so many southern BOTL.

I wish you all my very deepest,

Matthew

Anthem,

Congratulations on your success.

Although I had to leave the ATL last year ( and still homesick) feel free to PM me for local advice. I'm a Ga native and lived in and loved the ATL for 27 years.

The traffic horrors you hear are true.

Brgds,

Cparker

Congratulations! I'm glad things are turning around for you. :)

Congrats, Matt!!

Couldn't have happened to a better guy

Congrats on the great news. Just don't become a Falcons fan.

Ken

Congrats on the new jobs. Shoot me a PM if you do any events in AL on a Saturday and I'll see if I can make it over.

Thanks for moving further away. It's a good thing I'm happy as hell for you and Alicia, otherwise I'd be pissed :laugh:

Jeffrey L.

Matt! My new herfin' buddy!! I cannot wait to meet you and Alicia! Woot! Now I gotta start getting back to Atlanta more often...I miss the crew I met with a while back. Congrats (again, since I already knew) and have a safe trip down!!

Melly

Congrats Matt! It's good to hear of success stories happening to those around us.

I am starting to regret not being able to come over. How could you leave Lansing!?! :) Go get'em brother.

Make sure Melly is off the road before you leave the house... Just saying