• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mozilla Firefox

Eins

My new Dell came in yesterday and I'm working on getting it to do what I need it to do. One of these is to run Firefox.

I just downloaded FF and when I started to run it, I was alerted that it is a digitally unsigned file. It surprises me that Mozilla would not protect its file.

The file's publisher address was mozilla.mirrors.tds.net

What do you guys think? Is this legit or is it a hijacked link with an infested file?

Still on IE6,

Eins

hmmmm, dunno.
Use FireFox myself and love it.
Just downloaded it from the site by clicking and it runs fine.

No idea how I forgot this thread was open, the daily flood of responses was overwhelming ;)

I installed it the next day and all is good. Love that browser!
Thanks for your response Mike.

Arno

edited to delete the double post. Playing with new mice, one has buttons for page back and forward in the browser. Very nice. Still, the more new mice I try, the more I like my old Microsoft mouse. Just fits my hand best.

I just installed some Dell's and got the same message last week. Ignore the message, it's fine.

Hey Eins, which mouse is it? I use the Logitech MX Laser at work and it has the back & forward button, application switch selector button, rapid scroll and wheel scroll features along with the normal left & right click buttons. It kind of messed with my drafting program but not bad enough to go back to a non ergonomic corded mouse. Sam's retail is $69, Best Buy is $89.