• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr. Ed Pugman step on up!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Ed,
Don’t be shy, step on up and tell me what I can send you this year! Is there anything you enjoy to drink when you have yourself a good cigar? Tell me a little bit about the fam and pups. I’ve noticed you’ve been a little bit distant here at CP the last few months so I hope all is well for you and yours and you have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!

Cheers,
S.C.

Ed is a great guy. Make sure to load him up with cataract medicine!

Ed is really a staple here. Always going out of his way when he can to do great things for the family here. Give 'im hell, Santa!

Geez Santa, that time already huh. How fast time flies. I'm all for a good maduro, prefer toro but not fussy on that request. As far as brands, I'm all for whatever you think needs to be checked out, how else would we learn. Since you travel the world over, there is nothing better than a surprise and that Im in the mood for. Wishing you, the misses and tribe a happy holiday season yourself.

Santa, you visited in such a generous way today I am just pleased as peas in cornbread. The Mrs. was happy, I was happy and that sum-of-gun Fidel even smiled. There was something for everyone and extras a plenty, very tastefully selected so that even the forest ushered a pleasing hum. Your orders were followed to the letter. Thank you for your personal note and I return with warm wishes to you, Mrs. Clause and the only legal son of a gun running with a RED light. Peace to you and to my fellow brothers and sisters here. Let the ash dropping begin.