• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr. Mac is a Good Guy Herf (2/9 or 10)

altercall

Alright, so everyone's been telling me that we need to have another herf, but we can't find a special enough occasion until Dean's sendoff, which we're still working on. So.... We'll celebrate Mac, and Niko's new baby. That sound like a special enough occasion? We'll start this way we start all the others. I'm planning on TR if that's ok with Mike and Jim. If not, we'll find a place. Now, for your part:

Ya'll want Saturday the 9th or Sunday the 10th?

I want this thing to have some food, so everyone bring something, and post up what it'll be. I'll cover what's not posted. :D

We'll plan on starting at 2:00 pm, though you can always come early!!!

I can't promise anything but I will try! :thumbs:

I have to work job #2 the 9th so I vote for the 10th. I can make it no prob the 10th, but I might be able to pull the 9th. Whatever works for the majority!
B

No offense to Mike & Jim @ TR but what about the 10th at En Fuego? There is a movie theater in the same center so maybe a movie. There are also several restaurants there as well. Just throwing it out as we've never met there.
Sounds like good enough resons to Herf.

Wow! What an honor! Recently I haven't been able to keep up with my dealings on CP. Everything has really gotten behind. The reason for this is because last Thursday my father had a massive heart attack. He was rushed into surgery and is slowly recoverying.

So to all of those with dealings with me.... I'm getting back on the ball.

I'm definately out on the 9th, but I can probably do the 10th. It's been too long since we've done this, so I definately want to make it if it works out.

D

Can I come to please, please please.....

Tim

That sounds good to me.

I really want to make this one, so far all things look good. Is it going to be at TR or EnF?

Tim

You know I'm going to say TR since it's like 8 minutes from my house. EnFuegos is more like an hour and a half or two. But that's just me.

What can I say to that?

Oh ya... At least I was well rested!

That is no lie! When you call he is still sleeping!

AND YEH I DID and he knows it! You remember how late he was for the last one!!!

I believe I showed up at 3:00, right. I think it was a Saturday. In my defense, though, I think I was sending out a bunch of packages that day, plus I stopped by and dropped off a few cigars for a guy, picked up a package from the PO, thanks again Swifty, and stopped by the store for some food. I told one of the four of ya'll that called not to wait on me! Anyway, I did all that after waking up at 12 or 1.

Well I am pretty sure I woke you up that morning (AFTERNOON) when it was herf time???

:laugh:

I will always raise a hand for TR, but it doesn't really matter for me. I will have about a fairly long drive either way.
B