• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr. Mac is a Good Guy Herf (2/9 or 10)

I will always raise a hand for TR, but it doesn't really matter for me. I will have about a fairly long drive either way.
B

Same here, long drive either way.

Dean, what time are you planning on heading up there?

Tim

Well, we need more votes! Like I said, if it's up to me, it's here, but if it's up to Jeff, it's there. So someone start counting!

Whoa! I was just making a suggestion. You know, to mix it up. I'm not leaning either way necessarilly.

Hey Marc, you up for a cage fight? Winner gets the herf? :laugh:

Just stirring the pot bro! :D

Not really :D I'd bet heavily that Marc could take me in about 30 seconds and that I'd be crying all the way to the mat. :laugh:

How 'bout another rolling herf? Since several guys are coming up from Central Texas, they could make a rest stop at Tobacco Road and then we could head over to En Fuego.

Not really :D I'd bet heavily that Marc could take me in about 30 seconds and that I'd be crying all the way to the mat. :laugh:

How 'bout another rolling herf? Since several guys are coming up from Central Texas, they could make a rest stop at Tobacco Road and then we could head over to En Fuego.

How long does it take to go from TR to En Fuego???
B

How long does it take to go from TR to En Fuego???
B

Jay said it takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours and I'd likely agree about that. En Fuego is a beautiful shop and at an amazing location. Marc is a gracious and excellent host and a pleasure to be around when he is available. However, imo it doesn't have the sectioned off 'parts' or rooms that TR has which give TR a more private/ homey environment as well as better ventilation from the smoke (I'm not able to stay inside for more than 30 minutes at a time over there). Nor does it have the space I feel is necessary for a large herf w/ barbeque and all.
Don't get me wrong, the humidor is incredible and it's a top notch establishment but I would personally rather meet at Tobacco Road.
This is certainly just my opinion and not meant to offend anyone reading it. I guess my vote is for TR, should you choose En Fuego to meet at, I will humbly bow out until the next time and hope you all have a great time (you always do!).

Keep em smokin!

Julie

Wow, i just saw this thread... i feel like an idiot. Anyway i should be able to go on the 10th. I doesnt matter to me where it is, both shops are nowhere near me... :rolleyes: I think i am in the middle of both.

Looking forward to this one since I missed the last one :whistling: But the date is fast approaching and we don't have a decision yet! Anyone considered a vote thread?

As far as I can tell it is going to closer for several guys over there to go to TR. I personally prefer the way that TR is set up for a HERF. Bargogirl can only come if its at TR. I am putting in my vote for TR.
B

TR it is for me. I too like the way our previous Herfs have gone. Plus we haven't heard from Marc.

Marc is very busy!!

It is the difference of driving 2 hours to TR and 3 hours to En Fuego? I hate driving so my vote is TR.

sounds like TR it is. It's Sunday, so we'll say 1:00 pm to give everyone an extra hour to get home (or an extra cigar to smoke). Now let's start talking about food!!!

Well I know where Arlington is :) But was more looking for an address. Is it 3118 Cooper St? That's all I could come up with.

Ya. For some reason when you google it and post the link it only shows Arlington, not Tobacco Roads, Arlington.