• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr. Peat your a genius!

Well after a long conversation with Scott about Senior Peat, we both came to the conclusion that the life style of Mr. Peat was inspirational. Thanks Loren for the words of wisdom you've shared with us all. (Although I haven't talked to you personally, I wish too one day) After I saw that Scott smoked his best just because, I decided I would do the same. I smoked a H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009, my personal favorite cigar and although I only have one left it was worth it. Thank you for Loren, thank you! :thumbs:

WKOTI

It must be the pain medicine. I can't tell if you are serious or being sarcastic. I'm slipping my old age. :laugh: I was outside smoking a Opus X "Lost City" Lancero when this thread was started. I still have no idea why it was started in the first place. I did nothing to receive any praise.
Well you do inspire me my friend. Usually you inspire me to drink and smoke the good shit, because you force me too, but believe me I don't mind :D . You can personally inspire me some more when you get your ass down here next week. Then we can inspire some Opus to burn, and inspire some scotch to be drank. :thumbs:

You already know a bunch of booze is coming with me and plans to fire up some Opus X. :laugh:

Back