• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr. Peat's Birthday

249-happy-birthday-8color.jpg

Happy Birthday Loren! I know you'll smoke a few good ones with some sort of great scotch to accompany them.

Well thank you all. Here is how I started the new day. Finished off a Opus X Perfecxion X then while doing laundry, I fired up a WOAM that a BOTL blessed me with. As for what is in store for the rest of the day, I guess you all will have to wait till I get home either Friday night or Saturday afternoon. :D

Well thank you all. Here is how I started the new day. Finished off a Opus X Perfecxion X then while doing laundry, I fired up a WOAM that a BOTL blessed me with. As for what is in store for the rest of the day, I guess you all will have to wait till I get home either Friday night or Saturday afternoon. :D

Have a blast Loren! :thumbs:

Happy Birthday, ye old one...I know you'll be busy herfin' it up all over the roads and air, but here's to you. I guess it would be silly to suggest you smoke something really nice....you ALWAYS do that. Thusly, smoke something really, REALLY nice and rare. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a great day! :cool:

Have a great B-Day Loren. You definetly deserve it. All the best wishes on this great day.

Loren wants his very own birthday Cigar Girl. Knowing this is as close as he's ever gonna come to something of this high quality who am I to turn him down. Stay in and have a nice romantic evening Loren. :laugh: :laugh:

Happy Birthday ya scotch hound.

Aria-5.jpg
Yeah, a nice romantic evening with his hand! :D Happy birthday Brother!

Well Happy Birthday you crazy fat man :laugh:. I'll see you in a few hours and we will rock and roll!

Happy Birthday Loren! Hey the strategically placed X's must be for OPUS X!
Wish you the best Loren! :D