• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MU MIKE

Just wanted to give props to MU Mike. Had a brief discussion with him here and found out we live in the same area. He told me anytime I was at the local B&M let them know the first cigar was on him.

He happened to be there when I walked in and he was kind enough to hook me up with a little ISOM stick.

Nice gesture.

Just wanted to give props to MU Mike. Had a brief discussion with him here and found out we live in the same area. He told me anytime I was at the local B&M let them know the first cigar was on him.

He happened to be there when I walked in and he was kind enough to hook me up with a little ISOM stick.

Nice gesture.

Do you guys go to Just For Him? Next time I get down to Springfield maybe we could have a mini-herf there? I wish I would've found CP when I was going to school at MSU :(

I go to Just For Him when i'm in springfield. Let me know when you go and try to be there. :)

Not only is Mike a great botl but a great person overall!

I am not suprised by his generosity.

Blasphemy. All lies.

Except the part about going to Just For Him! Mike and yogimon, please drop me a line the next time you're in town. Just don't bring any cigars, I won't let you smoke anything unless it comes from my locker!