• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Multiple different flavored cigars in same humidor?

cbehr

I've read several threads on keeping flavor infused cigars in seperate humidors than your standard cigars. My question is can I keep several different flavored cigars together or will they all blend together to some random odd flavor? I smoke several different types of Acid cigars as well as a few of the coffee flavored types.

Thanks!
Chris

I've resd several threads on keeping flavor infused cigars in seperate humidors than your standard cigars. My question is can I keep several different flavored cigars together or will they all blend together to some random odd flavor? I smoke several different types of Acid cigars as well as a few of the coffee flavored types.

Thanks!
Chris

PM MoeCizlak. He smokes a lot of Acid. Not sure what his humidor set up is like, though. And welcome to CP!

I've resd several threads on keeping flavor infused cigars in seperate humidors than your standard cigars. My question is can I keep several different flavored cigars together or will they all blend together to some random odd flavor? I smoke several different types of Acid cigars as well as a few of the coffee flavored types.

Thanks!
Chris

PM MoeCizlak. He smokes a lot of Acid. Not sure what his humidor set up is like, though. And welcome to CP!

Moe's the man!!!

:thumbs:

Thanks!
Chris

That explains alot! :laugh:

Doc's rules, #10: You can't fuck up what's already fucked up.

Doc.

Just keep them in their cello. Shouldn't be a problem.

I've read several threads on keeping flavor infused cigars in seperate humidors than your standard cigars. My question is can I keep several different flavored cigars together or will they all blend together to some random odd flavor? I smoke several different types of Acid cigars as well as a few of the coffee flavored types.

Thanks!
Chris

Chris, you should be fine keeping them together. If you spend any amount of time here, I guarantee you wont have anything flavored in 6 months. Trust me, I know.

Welcome to CP. Fill out your profile and post an introduction please.

Oh, hell, just uncello them all, and throw some Fruit Loops and orange peels and cloves in there for good measure! Live a little! Don't forget to keep a shot glass of bourbon and an apple slice in there to maintain your humidity . . . that's being old skool! :thumbs:

~Boar

Ross them out...hang around here and you won't be smoking the flavor infused cigars anymore...

Ross them out...hang around here and you won't be smoking the flavor infused cigars anymore...

Is this what you mean?

gallery_8234_842_190837.jpg

Wow, I thought I'd get some grief for flavord cigars but not that much!! I do like non-flavored and that was all I smoked but tried an Acid and do enjoy them some of the time. I'm not a fan of anything fruity...

I'll keep them in the cello and see what happnes but make sure to keep them in a seperate humidor.

Eh, don't take it personal. Just the guys busting your chops a little. One of the mottos around here (and in my sig) is "smoke what you like, like what you smoke". I don't know how long you've been a cigar smoker but if you're relatively new you may find over time your preferences change away from flavored cigars. If not, who cares?, you're the one smoking the cigar, right? :)

Wow, I thought I'd get some grief for flavord cigars but not that much!! I do like non-flavored and that was all I smoked but tried an Acid and do enjoy them some of the time. I'm not a fan of anything fruity...

I'll keep them in the cello and see what happnes but make sure to keep them in a seperate humidor.

Unless they are stored for a long time, together, it shouldn't be a problem.
To be safe, just put a piece of cedar between them...to help.

Oh, hell, just uncello them all, and throw some Fruit Loops and orange peels and cloves in there for good measure! Live a little! Don't forget to keep a shot glass of bourbon and an apple slice in there to maintain your humidity . . . that's being old skool! :thumbs:

~Boar

Haha

Did anything ever progress here?

Keep making all the typos and you'll really see some grief! :angry:

:rolleyes:

:laugh: