• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Multiple humidifer question

tschoon

The 300 count humie I ordered comes with 4 humidifiers. Would you suggest all 4 with 50/50 or 2 with 50/50 and 2 with distilled water?

Thanks

I think your new investment requires looking at getting some of Vern's Climmax Beads ;)

Just my .02

BenjieV :D

I have heard people that put straight PG in one puck and straight distilled in another with success. Dunno nuff about it so say ya or na. Try asking over at herfers paradise. I am pretty sure it was posted on the old JRBB.

Emo

I would say that if you like to keep checking to make sure water is there and hasn't dried up, if its time to use pg or back off, and if fluctuating humidty doesnt bother you then use them. Otherwise I would get climmaxx beads. Cant tell you how enjoyable cigars are when you dont have to to worry about them :thumbs:

Another vote for the beads.

Much less maintenance and they work better than anything I've ever seen.

I wouldn't trust my cigars to anything but Bruddah Vern's CLIMMAX BEADS!

Aloha,

Wade

Thanks....beads seem a overwhelming favorite here. Am getting some from Vern's.

Thanks guys...

if you were to stick with the foam, i would suggest leaving one BARELY filled with distilled water. that way, if you happen to screw up with the other three, you can kind of balance it out. after a couple of days, see what the average humil is, and it shoudl be lower than 70 percent. if that is the case, then add some pg and water to the barely filled one.

but not that much. just a little.

this will make sure you don't over do it, like i almost did.