• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Murphy's Law

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
Herfer's corollary: the number of cigars in your collection will eventually increase so as to fill all available humidor space.

Viper's corollary: no matter how careful you are, you WILL spill them. If there is carpet nearby, your beads will find it.

UPS corollary: build a waterproof package drop box, cleverly camoflage it to protect it from street view, mark it plainly "place packages here" so it can be seen from the porch, the UPS guy will place your cigars on the opposite side of the porch.

Viper's corollary: no matter how careful you are, you WILL spill them. If there is carpet nearby, your beads will find it.

Aint that the truth.

Smokes Misfortune: Anytime one has a cigar they have no time to smoke it. Anytime one doesn’t have a cigar the free time will present its self.

Coolerdor Corollary: No matter how big your coolerdor is, it'll eventually be exactly one box too small to fit your latest shipment.

The wetspot/hotspot corollary: No matter how much or hard you try to keep temprature and humidity correct, the moment you either spill water or let the humi get to hot/dry, you most prized/expensive/rarest cigar will be the one to split or get soaked or dry out beyond repair....

Golfers Corollary: you will always be without one, but not both, of the following on the golf course; fire or a cutter. not having both at the same time would make it much less painless.

Drivers Corollary: Your drive will always be much longer than your cigar, or your cigar will always be much longer than your drive.

Drivers Corollary: Your drive will always be much longer than your cigar, or your cigar will always be much longer than your drive.

Are you still on about how well you played golf? :sign:

Ok - The cigar you really want to smoke is never in your travel case...you always left it home for that 'special' time!

Weather Postulate: The chance of rain increases logarithmically when compared to how long you actually can be outside enjoying your cigar.

Wife Corollary: The less your wife knows, the better you are.

Wife Corollary: The less your wife knows, the better you are.

LOL. Nice one, I'm finding that out myself. My wife saw me entering my cigars into the cigar register program and with a shocked voice said "You've got over 100 cigars???"

Wind Corollary: The amount of wind and timing of wind is directly determined by you trying to light your cigar.

Shooter's Corollary: Either you don't have enough cigars to last the drinking binge of the night, or you pass out somewhere before you finish your cigar....

Shooter's Corollary: Either you don't have enough cigars to last the drinking binge of the night, or you pass out somewhere before you finish your cigar....

Peter's Corallary: You will burn your arm on your lit cigar after 15 shots of vodka, and then have your friends re-enact it for you.