• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Must read

Yep, never did like that chain letter thing and now they come email style. Invasion of privacy for certain. Don't call me I'll call you.

That should be the first thing everyone sees the very first time they access the internet. That followed by the ALL CAPS rule.

I had to send this one to my wife for all the BS stuff she sends me thinking that there is some kind of pay off for doing so.

My wife sent me an E:Mail about signing up to get on the list to get a check from the music industry in a class action suit for overcharging us for CDs. I told her she ws flippin Nuts. She signed up, I didn't. She just go a check for like $23, I didn't:(

LMAO!!!

That was awesome! I think I'm going to show that to the teachers at my school at the next faculty meeting. Maybe they will understand then.

LMAO!!

There's some senil....er...senior citizens in my neighborhood that would break their heart to have to stop forwarding me and everyone else who ever wrote them...CRAP.

BTW, anyone else think of that poor South African boy who's dad/uncle/whoever left him millions and it's locked up in a bank ... while he was on his soapbox? LMAO..

Great find Wascal!

PuroBrat said:
My wife sent me an E:Mail about signing up to get on the list to get a check from the music industry in a class action suit for overcharging us for CDs. I told her she ws flippin Nuts. She signed up, I didn't. She just go a check for like $23, I didn't:(
LMAO! Even I knew that was real! I got the check too!

You have to be alert bro!

internet connection must be slow. I gave up on the link.