• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mustangs

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone into Ford Mustangs? Just wondering if there are any Mustang owners out here...

My first car was a 71' fastback w/ a 302. Bestfriend had a 69' mach I that was in pristine condition.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new model style.

Joe,

The new design is out, take a look at it here: http://www.stangnet.com/mustanggtconcept/

It either comes out in 2004 or 2005. I can't wait to see the price tag. I hope they don't mess the price up like they did to the T-Bird.

I have a 2003 GT, and just ordered a Cold Air Induction unit for it. :) I'll post pics once I install it.

I would imagine once they take it to production there will be some changes though. ie. 4 seats compared to 2, normal seats compared to racing seats with 3 point harnesses etc.

Sounds like Rod has the mod bug! :thumbs: Once you put the cold air induction on what kinda horsepower will that give you?

A few guys I work with are really into cars and mods. One guy just put a supercharger on his '02 BMW 325i. That mofo is fast as ****.

The other guy has a VW gti thats chipped and has tons of mods. He also has 12+ points :0 on his driving record.

My first car was a 64 1/2 Mustang (the first year that it came out), 289 V-8. That car MOVED! It's still in the family too. My sisters and brother drove it and then my father got it, totally remodeled it back to the original condition and is still driving it on special occassions.

I've already told him that when he wants to get rid of it finally I have first offer. :thumbs:

Fords.... :p Time to see the light and come into the world of GM.

02 stang owner and looking to mod very soon!! Engine mainly. I bent a factory rim this weekend and so I am getting a whole new set. I've narrowed it down to two sets. I've always been a Ford man since my grandfather worked for them. Now that I'm driving a mustang I'm hooked.

I always wanted a '67 to '70 Mustang. I still think that the '67 Mustang is one of the most beautiful cars ever designed. I would love to have a Shelby Mustang from that year with either the 427 side oiler or the 428 engine.

The '68 Bullitt Mustang also threw some gasoline on the desire. That's probably my all time favorite movie car chase scene. I never get tired of watching it with the sound cranked up -- listening to the double clutching of the gear changes. One of my favorite Steve McQueen movies.

The 2005 Mustang has REALLY gotten my attention. I'm seriously considering buying one of those - if they keep the production model close to the auto show version. I hope that Ford doesn't nickel and dime the car into a luke warm version through cost cutting measures. I think that it is a beautiful car, a twenty-first century version of the 1967 model. Almost 400 superchargered ponies under the hood - ya gotta love it.

A 600 h.p. Shelby version of the 2005 Mustang would be a "world beater."

Sam

had a '69 mach1 (back in '78)...geeze all it ever did was get me speeding tickets.nice car but i blew up the motor and never got it fixed.went back to school in sept'78 ...could not afford a toy like that for about 15 more years and now cars just dont seem that important.i like my F150...4x4.

derrek :)