• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MUWAT by the fire.

22jdub

I've really been enjoying these lately. Got a bundle of the 7x60's in the monster a while back and they are aging nicely. Being so large I've found the benefit from a day or two of dry boxing. Good sticks
63794b4b-cd2c-5961.jpg

Those smokes looks great, I have to try and get some to sample because everyone talks them up so much.

Try the MUWAT baitfish, a single shpo release, but a great little stick, real flavor bomb

Lefty

I'm having a group of buddies over next week for a cook out & bon fire to celebrate my 30th birthday. My one buddy really seems to love very large cigars (I think he's trying to compensate for something). Long story short I've got a7x60 MUWAT for him and a 6x60 for me for the fire. Can't wait to try them. I'm really starting to become a Drew Estate groupie lately.

I need to get me one of these. I prefer sub-50 RG's, but I think the MUWAT is just one of those things in life you have to try before you die...

Fellaz,

Hope that you all have been doing well.

LeftyPostHole mentioned that the BAIT FISH (MUWAT 4x44) were a One Store Release. This was in fact true, but are now open for sales to all of the B&M throughout the USA and Holland. We shipped out about 100 boxes last month and hope to have a few hundred per month. They are one step up in strength to the regular MUWAT (60RG) line.

Best, and always smoke in moderation.
JD