• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured "Chunky"

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
From Drew Estates, 4x46

Go out to your fire pit. Build a nice fire. Get some good sized logs really burning. Then spread the fire out so it goes out quicker, leaving you with some charred logs.

Go outside the next morning, preferably while the charred wood is still covered in morning dew. Take your hatchet and split a small piece off a charred log. Chew on it.

That's what my mouth tasted like after the first third of this cigar. The smoke itself wasn't nearly as offensive, but stopping smoking or drinking for even a moment left that taste in my mouth. I had to tap out.

PXL_20221008_161440816.jpg

From Drew Estates, 4x46

Go out to your fire pit. Build a nice fire. Get some good sized logs really burning. Then spread the fire out so it goes out quicker, leaving you with some charred logs.

Go outside the next morning, preferably while the charred wood is still covered in morning dew. Take your hatchet and split a small piece off a charred log. Chew on it.

That's what my mouth tasted like after the first third of this cigar. The smoke itself wasn't nearly as offensive, but stopping smoking or drinking for even a moment left that taste in my mouth. I had to tap out.

View attachment 61409
I'm with you 1000%
I put any that come my way in a special storage container.
1665246317853.png

Ordinarily I would have, but this was a gift. I knew it wasn't going to be good. I wasn't expecting it to be that bad.

I used to really like the "Just A Friend" vitola, I'm not ashamed to admit. I've smoked the "Chunky", as well, and there's a definite difference in flavor profile, for sure. These are a pretty polarizing smoke -- you either like them, or you really hate them.

In the right setting I have enjoyed them... Time and place for everything...

I also enjoy the “Just a friend” vitola. I’m also a huge fan of fire cured pipe tobacco. So I suppose I’m not surprised I like them.