• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My 100th post, guess and get a prize

collegestu

So I would like to thank the group as a whole for contributing not only good times, and chat, but sticks as well. In light of this, I wanted to do something in honor of my milestone of having 100 postings. I know that Im a little late but better late to offer sticks then never :D. So here it goes....

In the picture is close to the amount of cigars I have smoked in my life. I am offering a 5er to anyone who can guess how many there are in the pile. Thats it. For the rules,

So that everyone can have a fair chance as to time limit, I will not accept any guessing after 24:00 March 31, 2010. So get those numbers in before the time stamp 12:01. Lastly, if the number has been selected already, the first member will be counted and the second member will not count.

One guess per member, and the closes to the actually amount will be the winner (does not matter if you guess goes over the actual amount). Have fun, I have thanks to you guys, for mine. BTW any gals?????

gallery_8882_1329_2806.jpg

Thanks I'll go with 199

Congrats on the milestone and thanks for the contest!

I guess 97.