• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My 2 most recent purchases

Snoozer

Just thought I'd share it with you guys. ;) My first actual box purchase, I got the cooler set up just in time!
1001871hb2.jpg

1001870yu7.jpg

1001869is0.jpg

1001868rz9.jpg

Damn nice firs box purchase!
Enjoy those

Mine was a box of Fuente Brevas.... Well before I was a member here and learned some stuff!

Partagas makes a hell of a cigar (especially the ISOM type). Enjoy! :thumbs:

Welcome to the down hill slide!... at least you have some good cigars to enjoy on the way down. lol

I did not find that to be soft core at all :laugh:

Nice stuff, enjoy sir.

Great buy I have some on the way but I just could not go for the box yet I purchased many 3 packs I figure I can figure out which one I like best after my third stick then I will make the plunge on the box. One I am really looking forward to is the Bolivar Fino and I got 3 Partagas unvarneshed from 1998. Really looking forward to that one 10 yrs of age well see.
Josh

I have to say they look tasty, all of them, Great addition to any humi. Enjoy.

The authenticity looks questionable... Maybe you should send them my way, I'll set them aflame so nobody is effected! :p :D :sign:

Great selections. I'll bet the JLP's surprise you; they are great smokes for the price.