• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Anniversary Pass

TDog...

Apparently no one in this pass has been brave enough to try the A Pontillo (Cigar #1). This cigar appeared in my local B&Ms a couple of months ago and (IMHO) is a pretty good smoke.

Since it is readily available to me, and I'd like someone elses opinion, I'd like you to take it from the pass before sending the pass back home. Do not replace this with a put!!!

Thanks for playing!

Jim

TDog...

Apparently no one in this pass has been brave enough to try the A Pontillo (Cigar #1). This cigar appeared in my local B&Ms a couple of months ago and (IMHO) is a pretty good smoke.

Since it is readily available to me, and I'd like someone elses opinion, I'd like you to take it from the pass before sending the pass back home. Do not replace this with a put!!!

Thanks for playing!

Jim

Okay bro, that is cool if everyone's alright with that. I guess it is the same as gifting. :thumbs:

Thanks

Pass arrived today. Inventory is done.

I'll throw out the P/T's tonight. :thumbs:

My proposed P/T's:

Takes
#63 Hemingway Classic Maduro $6.95
#72 Graycliff Pirate Espresso $18.86

Puts
#81 Cohiba Extra Vigeroso Double Corona $9.00
#82 Camacho Liberty (Coffin) $20.00

My proposed P/T's:

Takes
#63 Hemingway Classic Maduro $6.95
#72 Graycliff Pirate Espresso $18.86

Puts
#81 Cohiba Extra Vigeroso Double Corona $9.00
#82 Camacho Liberty (Coffin) $20.00

Looks great to me... send 'er home!!!

Jim

Uhhhh..... Como se Usted.......in....uh........ :whistling:

It's all boxed up and ready to go. I'll post DC#.....manana night. :p

DC#03052710000086396499

On its way home Jim.

Thanks for inviting me to play.

This pass has arrived home safe and sound!

Thank you everyone for playing, and also to those who weren't playing but provided input!

I've learned a lot with this and hope to host another soon.

Jim