• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My apologies

I will say this. The events that transpired drove it home for me that Lee and Neil are right far more often than not when they call someone out. My hat is off to those two gentlemen for having the clarity to see things for what they are, and the cojones to call people on it.

I'd better stop now or I'll get all mushy and stuff.

Anyway just to bring back old memories.... linkage:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=6287

dwf_logos.jpg

dwf_ad_comparison.jpg

dwf_ad_lbrief.jpg

dwf_ad_orig.jpg

dwf_logo_final_black.jpg

dwf_logo_final_blue.jpg

dwf_logos_andrew.gif

dwf_logos_cb.jpg

dwf_logos_circuitboard2.jpg

dwf_logos_round2.gif

I will say this. The events that transpired drove it home for me that Lee and Neil are right far more often than not when they call someone out. My hat is off to those two gentlemen for having the clarity to see things for what they are, and the cojones to call people on it.

I'd better stop now or I'll get all mushy and stuff.

Yeah, they are a regular Sherlock Holmes and Watson fer sure those two. Yes sir re.

Well .... at least a Rocky and Bullwinkle! :love:

Dave, when I first met you online which was many years ago, you were just a regular joe. Then as times went by, you turned into asshat Dave and there was no turning back for you. What happened, happened. You'll always be the same guy so I doubt this sob story you wrote actually came from the heart. Sorry brother....... ;)

I have read many of your posts and recognized your handle the moment I saw it.I ask only one thing: Please go away and stay away.

I have read many of your posts and recognized your handle the moment I saw it.I ask only one thing: Please go away and stay away.

:laugh:

You're right down route 90 from me; we should get together for a smoke sometime.

Your 'apology' is full of regret, but not an ounce of remorse to be found.

This happened long before me but my Bullshit-a-meter is pegged at 10.

Talk about skeletons coming out of the closet DaveyWF... WOW.

Well if you live long enough clothing styles come back into fashion.

Rod your a bigger man than I since you allowed him to even come near this place after all these years...

Davey was before my time, but I love doing research and I gotta say, that the better part of this guy must of ran down his mother leg.

Doc.

Wait a minute, was this an April Fool's joke?

WOW, been away almost 2 weeks and this is the first thread I read!

Classic.