• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Apologies

LedZep

Good Afternoon Folks,

My apologies all around for this post. ---> A Nifty Little device.. Maybe a nice gift?

I appreciate the several sincere and thoughtful PM's I received from many good brothers here about the water in which I was treading. I appreciate your looking out for the new guy and the helpful bits of information you provided. It truely shows the quality character many of you possess and I thank you very much for it.

It was a bit late last night when I created that post and I was a little "giddy" about what I was thinking just before bed.

Had I been on-line a little later, I would have certainly heeded your PM'd advice quicker with an appropriate and corrective edit to my post. But I was only able to login just a short while ago today.
I do not seek to cause problems for anyone ( especially myself ) , in anything I do.

I appreciate the understanding of our CP Admin for just a stern warning and not a quick "kick" from this great forum.

Thank you "Rod"... Much appreciated Sir. ( I sent you a PM as well)

I understand with considerable more clarity where it is safe to wander in my topics and questions, and will pay more attention to what I am typing.. despite the hour of day or my level of fatigue when I am posting it.

I look forward to being a longstanding member and remain in good standing ..

With this new post however, I hope I was able to share my thoughts about what is understood by me now, and hope others "newbies" to CP can reap some knowledge from anothers members thoughtless mistake.

With respect to all of you good people..

Led.

PS... Does this mean I get Coal in my stocking from Santa? I have been good all year .. except for last night. :)

What matters is how you conduct yourself from now on. Take your lickings and move on. It seems you're on the right path here so just lay low and re-read the forum rules.

Now go smoke a good one!

Nice way to pick yourself back up and brush off the s*it. That is the way you should have handled yourself in that situation. Looks like you may be around awhile.

So, you do it again?

<go back to your first post and edit out the linky!
wink.gif
>

edit - I reported it to be removed....but you can PM Todd about it!

Way to compose yourself Led. Over the years there have been many mistakes made by members, but the BOTLs who stand the test of time are the ones who come clean and move on...just like you did. One of the reasons I read 'til I'm bloodshot is that there are so many lessons to be learned by checking out the old posts and talking to FOGs. The great thing about CP is we noobs are watched over by the very best there is. Read 'til ya bleed brother! :D Just a very humble observation from a fellow noob.

Bryce

Well done, I've done and said so many stupid things over the years I lost track. It's all about learning from your mistakes and moving on.

You'll be ok, stepping up to the plate, and manning up...... :thumbs:

I know 1st hand....been there, done this....just pay heed to what the FOGs tell ya and you'll be fine.... :whistling: