• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Aristocrat is coming......(updated pictures)

That is one seriously over the top item. Damn, Must be nice to be your accountant!
I think it goes without saying that we are all really jealous.
Enjoy that thing and everything that sits inside it my friend.

I hate to say it, but there is now a new psychological term amongst us.

This phenomenon shall now be referred to as "humis envy"!

LOL! I'm just a lucky guy who happens to be making a little bit more income than average, that's all. That said, I still need to go to work everyday. :rolleyes:

Anyways, sorry for the delay in uploading my pictures. I had a business dinner with a client and I didn't get to LCDH until really late. Went home and unloaded everything into my cabinet and just letting my cigars adjust to its new environment. Hopefully, by the time I get home tonight, everything will be settled properly (humidity, temperature). I will take some pictures over the weekend for sure!

For those who are thinking about getting a cabinet humi, I have to say it's worth every single penny. The satisfaction of getting home from work each day and just look at your cigars from the comfort of your own home is just priceless. I got the glass version, which isn't very ideal for heat resistance and hence, the peltier gets to run more frequently. However, personally, I think if I got the wood door, I would be opening it all the time!

I know a lot of people are comtemplating on the price of these things and obviously, if I was gifted in wood crafting enough, it is very possible to have a cabinet of similar configuration much cheaper. But hey, everyone specializes in different things and I believe as long as we are making good money in the industry that we are in (whatever that may be), the price can be justified.

The only downside of all of this is that it does make you want to buy more and more cigars. Like yesterday, just as I were cleaning out my lockers at LCDH, I bought 5 more boxes of cigars :D

That is one seriously over the top item. Damn, Must be nice to be your accountant!
I think it goes without saying that we are all really jealous.
Enjoy that thing and everything that sits inside it my friend.

I hate to say it, but there is now a new psychological term amongst us.

This phenomenon shall now be referred to as "humis envy"!

For those who are thinking about getting a cabinet humi, I have to say it's worth every single penny. The satisfaction of getting home from work each day and just look at your cigars from the comfort of your own home is just priceless. I got the glass version, which isn't very ideal for heat resistance and hence, the peltier gets to run more frequently. However, personally, I think if I got the wood door, I would be opening it all the time!

The only downside of all of this is that it does make you want to buy more and more cigars. Like yesterday, just as I were cleaning out my lockers at LCDH, I bought 5 more boxes of cigars :D

Thanks for the positive words that make me feel even better about my recent deposit to Bob.
As for buying 5 more boxes, the madness never ends......and I'm o.k. with that :laugh:

Wow it looks fantastic! The three different colored desktop humi's really add something special to it. Did you have those prior to this purchase and if so what modifications did you make to them to accept the airflow? Well done and congrats!

What a beautiful cabinet, and it looks great with the different colored humidors inside. But isn't it a little too small? :laugh:

I learned this lesson when I purchased a wine cellar a few years back, now I'm in need of a full room just for the wine and cigars.

:cool:

Wow it looks fantastic! The three different colored desktop humi's really add something special to it. Did you have those prior to this purchase and if so what modifications did you make to them to accept the airflow? Well done and congrats!

I got the three desktop humi (actually 4, but I place it on my desk at work since it's 50 stick) a long time ago. This is also the reason why I got the cabinet as I realize that I didn't want to keep spending money on desktop humi where I could spend it on a nice cabinet. These desktop humi are made by Siglo, which is a brand that is carried exclusively by La Casa Del Habano. The price for these humis are average (not cheap, but not horribly expensive like the Elie Bleu). Anyways, prior to getting my cabinet from Bob, I would place all my humis inside my wine fridge and it would help to maintain a perfect temperature and humidity. So now, I place my humi inside my cabinet to do the same as well (mainly to control temperature). Every once in a while, I could use a wine cork and place it in between the opening of the humi to allow fresh airflow inside it, but this is not required often.
I would now place cigars into my desktop humi that are to be smoked within 6-9 months. As we all now, it is always better to age your cigars by placing them in their original boxes. If you are going to smoke them within a year, placing them in your desktop humi is just fine.

For now, I am not that concerned with spacing because the bottom shelf of the cabinet still has a long of space to play with (at least another 10-15 boxes can be fitted in there) and I can just keep adding cigars into my desktop humi as I go through them in time (600 stick capacity). Plus, for the top adjustable shelf, I could always place them flattly and this would give me more spaces on the top as well.

Back