• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Aristocrat Mini has Arrived

mcoupe

Having finally outgrown my two desktops in four years and getting the wife's approval while meeting her requirments (no coolers and limited space to put it) I ordered a mini back in February. I ordered the standard one in maple with the digital set & forget humidification.

It arrived a couple of weeks ago and it looks fantastic. Took a few days to season and has been working perfectly. The only thing I noticed is that even with this small cabinet, the humidity levels vary slightly between the top and bottom. Overall, I'm extremely happy and Bob at Aristocrat was great, taking much time to answer all my questions.

Here are some pics:

lbhumi1jpg.jpg

lbhumi3jpg.jpg

lbhumi2jpg.jpg

Congrats and enjoy it a very nice cabinet indeed!

Congratulations on a solid investment. I've had great luck with my custom cabinet and fantastic service from Bob. I'm sure yours will work well for you for years to come..... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Very nice! The maple is very sharp looking.

I don't know if I like it with the surrounding colors...would probably look much nicer in my den :whistling:

Very nice. :thumbs:

Very nice, Mine arrived yesterday and i must say Bob turns out a nice product. Enjoy!

Congrats...Very nice color.