• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Avatar

blair

I don't think my Avatar image is working? :angry: Can you see it? I am pulling it from my msnusers.com group.

Can't see it Blair and I must say it's driving me insane! :p You might have to try another source. Good luck.

Blair, for the love of God, PLEASE OH PLEASE get rid of your avatar.

Its driving me crazy!!!!!

HA! As funny as it is that my Avatar is bugging everyone :D , I'm disappointed :( . I don't know what other source to use. Let me think...

OK. How about now? Still not there? The problem is that my Avatar is available to me. I guess because whenever I am at CP I am also logged into my msn user account. Today, however, I pulled up CP while at my office and my Avatar was gone! CURSES!

How about now, though? Still gone?

Still not working Blair, sorry man. Can you find the same pic somewhere else?

Blair,

Most services such as yahoo and msn do not allow linking images from another site. The reason is, people used to use msn and other free image hosting services and abused them, so many simply do not allow it anymore. Your ISP should give you some free web space, if so, upload it there and link it. That should work...

- Rod

I tried accessing your avatar there and it said I wasn't authorized access.... :(
You might want to try something else or just keep trying. :)

Alright Blair! Way to go man. I like your never say die attitude. Now if we could just get Horse to fix his avatar, lol.

lucasbuck said:
Alright Blair! Way to go man. I like your never say die attitude. Now if we could just get Horse to fix his avatar, lol.
LMAO!