• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Beginner Humidor

AngryFishH

Official Big Fish
Hello everyone. :D

I was trolling around to see if there anyone here I still knew. Low and behold it is the same old faces in their usual places. I saw pictures of Mr. Peat's new furniture (congrats BTW) and thought I would share my new entry level beginner humidor.

Over the last year I have redone my man-room. One of the new items was a place to consolidate all of my cigars. This is what we did. All of the work was custom done to fit based on my specs by my good friend and expert carpenter, Andrew. Enjoy.

DSC00017.jpg

Closed

DSC00018.jpg

The first reveal

DSC00020.jpg

Peeking inside (boxes are for demonstration purposes only, I am still seasoning it)

DSC00019.jpg

The drawer holds 9 boxes of loose cigars :sign:

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

It's like a small cedar coffin :laugh:

DSC00016.jpg

Also, allow me to introduce my new smoking buddy. Hunter is an 80lb. spaniel mix that helped during construction by eating various pieces of wood and other important items.

Fish

Very nice job. Should serve you well for a long time. Don't forget the pics of it when it's full. :thumbs:

Nice piece there and it will be fun to fill it up. Have many coolidors Angry? :laugh:

Welcome to CP. It's customary for new members to post an intro in the Intro Forum before becoming active in other areas.

Is it bad to love humidor? Very nice workmanship. I enjoyed seeing it.

Fixed my usual mistake.

You have to remember, everything is upside down and backwards down unda! :D

Great humidor! Thanks for the pics. Maybe it's just me but when I look at the photo of Hunter it looks like he's saying, "Oops, I just pooped in your humidor." I'd check the drawers if I were you :laugh: .