• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MY BIG A$$ PASS!

Ok Bruddahs.... I'm done with my Takes and Takes and the Box will leave the islands on Monday! Oops... I meant to say Takes and Puts.... LMAO!

Here goes...

Takes:
112 AF Chateau Fuente Sungrown
090 AF Cuban Belicoso Sungrown
109 Opus X xXx
068 Trinidad Toro
059 AF Anejo No. 48
056 RASS

Puts:
115 AF Hemingway Work of Art Maduro (I think this is from 1999, could be 1998)
116 AF Hemingway Short Story
117 Montecristo Platinum Churchill
118 AF Hemingway Signature
119 AF Anejo No. 46
120 Opux X Petit Lancero (2000 release)
121 La Aurora Preferido Maduro
122 Vegas Robaina Famoso 4/01
123 Partagas Serie D No. 4 10/01

I'll finish packing and labeling the box and I'll post the DC No. tomorrow! Thanks for letting me play Bruddah Joe.... it was an honor!

Aloha,

Wade

WooHoo, nice job Wade!

Only Mike, Ted then Me, only Mike, Ted then Me. :0 :0 :0

I'm a little older, the kids have grown up and gone off to college. The wife went through "the change" and I've had one hip replacement surgery, but the pass is finally "almost" here. WoooHoooo, cough, cough, cough.

Again, nice job Wade.

Aloha,

Joe

WOW, Wade! veeeeeeeeeery nice! the pleasure was all mine! ;)
so looks like it is headed to PG! KEEP YOUR GOOD HAND FREE! ;) It's headed your way!

Joe, we do this again, I want to follow Wade :0 :love:

OK Bruddahs... the "Ass Pass" is boxed up and ready for mailing. It'll be in the hands of the USPS in the morning... DC No. 01038555749138830062 and Ins No. VD297741958US.

Heads up Paragod... the box is heading for California!

Thanks again for letting me play Joe! In fact... I already torched one of the 'gars this morning... LOL! I fired up the RASS as I mowed the lawn... it was one of the best lawn mowing cigars I've had in a looooong time... LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Usually a 2-3 days... I think it should arrive on Wednesday... Thursday at the latest!

Aloha,

Wade

Pass arrived today, I will recharge the humidification, and post puts and takes later today.

Gettin' closer Joe......... Are you still on solid food? Or have they switched you to the "processed food" yet? :p

Okay here are my puts and takes.

Takes:

#7 AF Cuban Belicoso
#61 AF Rothschild maduro
#86 VSG Torp
#104 VSG Enchantment
#117 Montecristo Platinum churchill
#121 La Aurora Preferido
Opus pyramid

Here are my Puts:

#124 Partagas Short (ISOM) x2
#125 ERDM Choix Supreme (ISOM)
#126 Punch Punch (ISOM)
#127 Sancho Panza Belicoso (ISOM)
#128 Bolivar Corona Junior (ISOM)
#129 H. Upmann Petit Upmann (ISOM) x2
#130 Montecristo #5 (ISOM)
#131 Partagas Series D #3 LE (ISOM)
#132 AF Canones
#133 AF Cuban Corona
#134 Don Diego Monarch
#135 OpusX ? 7 1/2" approx 50ring

Plus for Joe only. "RyJ Edicion Limitada Exhibicion No.2

Box will go out tomorrow. :D

MIKE! EXTREAM OVER KILL!! Nice play, but EXTREAM OVER KILL!! I owe you big time ;)

Huuuuuuuuuuuuum! I think that when the Semper Fi pass get's around my way........ your going to need a bigger box :angry: :sneaky: :0

I told you I would get you back for ALL the comments last week, :p ;) ;)

ps. The box wouldn't close it was too full. So I sat on it a couple of times, and it closed no problem after that. :p

Well, I was able to get to the post office today, so the box is on its way :D .

DC# 0103 8555 7491 4958 4596
VC226034155US

Lookout Ted here it comes.

Again thanks for letting me be a part of your pass Joe :D :thumbs:

Ted! ............Ted!..............TED!

Wake up! Your up buddy! :p

ParaGod said:
ps. The box wouldn't close it was too full. So I sat on it a couple of times, and it closed no problem after that. :p
Thats the way to use your BIG A$$!

BHAAAAAAAA! God I kill myself! :p

Yeah laugh now BUTT BOY But you won't be laughing when your pass gets home and the mailman can slide it under the front door. Since it is so thin now :p :sign:

Mike,

Beautiful play man!!!

AssMan,

I'm eating nicely, thank you. Tedster, don't sit on that bad boy too long. I know Butt Boy'll be waitin for her after I GET IT. FINALLY, MR. INVEST GET'S TO PLAY...WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Butt boy! I'm offended by that remark! A$$ MAN is much more...you know...NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT! :p {For you Seinfeld fans}