• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

my christmas present

dead_man

Hey guys, been out of the loop for a while, a long while actually, just getting back into the hobby, I feel like i should repost an intro. Anyway, got a new girl, one that actually likes my hobby, and is interested in it. one day she was at the house, saw my 100ct desktop, and asked what it was, told her, showed her, and explained a bit about why it was needed. she made a comment about it being cramed full, and she was right, haven't smoked for a while, or bought anything new for that matter. One night we were at a friends house, her friend actually, and she mentioned my hobby, and her husband smokes a bit, I told her to ask if she had a problem if i brought him one, so I did, and we lit 'em up in the house. My girl loved the smell, I think I'm in love here guys lol. So, Christmas rolls around, I got her a nice diamond necklace, she got me a great humi.

humi pic

my humi again

Me and Barbara

I know, my pics suck, and I need to get it filled up

You can't be a doll that enjoys it right with you. WTG brother.

Thanks guys. She's pretty great, has to be to put up with my hard head. I'll have to get a better picture of her, that one dosen't do her justice.

Nice looking humi! Congrats on finding a girl that seems to enjoy your hobby as much as you do!