• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Cigar Collection - Happy Thanksgiving!

The worst part of this collection is we are friends IRL and I've NEVER seen it! Can you believe that?

The worst part of this collection is we are friends IRL and I've NEVER seen it! Can you believe that?

If you are really friends IRL and haven't seen it, something is seriously wrong. My friends have seen my stash many, many, many times and have enjoyed many from it as well. :thumbs:

I need someone to come and blank band/date all my singles for me.

If you are really friends IRL and haven't seen it, something is seriously wrong. My friends have seen my stash many, many, many times and have enjoyed many from it as well. :thumbs:

Whats that... elderboy, when's the herf at your place again... the one we've been talking about since June ;)

Whats that... elderboy, when's the herf at your place again... the one we've been talking about since June ;)

What with the Berlin...errr, ummm Cincinnati Wall dividing the West Side from the East Side, I don't see that herf happening! What our dear Mr. Peat fails to understand is that the West Siders (like Elderboy02) are quarantined and sequestered away from the rest of society. They don't play well with others, they smell of sausage and pringles, they drink weak beer in their kegerators. They live perilously close to a strange tribe of people known as 'Hoosiers. Herfing among those kind of people is hard to do.

Hell, the last time I was forced to go to the West Side I had to have 60 days of in-patient treatment before the Milford council would allow me to fully resume my duties here!

What with the Berlin...errr, ummm Cincinnati Wall dividing the West Side from the East Side, I don't see that herf happening! What our dear Mr. Peat fails to understand is that the West Siders (like Elderboy02) are quarantined and sequestered away from the rest of society. They don't play well with others, they smell of sausage and pringles, they drink weak beer in their kegerators. They live perilously close to a strange tribe of people known as 'Hoosiers. Herfing among those kind of people is hard to do.

Hell, the last time I was forced to go to the West Side I had to have 60 days of in-patient treatment before the Milford council would allow me to fully resume my duties here!

I have to sterilize every time I hang out with elderboy... however, e-man MUST be an EastSide transplant who was forced to live on the WestSide with his manners and understanding of trading ;)

LOL. You guys crack me up. I need to have everyone over when it finally gets warmer :thumbs:

Good god. Break off a piece for your homeboy. ;)

Hah! Nice collection brotha! You know, cigars are made for smoking. Now fire'em up!

-ree

WOW! That'ss quite the collection you've got going on there. At the rate I smoke that would last me 20 years :0

Simply Amazing! Fortunately for me, I am stationed overseas and have had the joy of smoking some of those same cigars!

-cheers

Damn, that is a nice collection!

Which model humidor is that cabinet, and how many boxes would you say it holds? I'm in the process of putting the specifications together on one.
Thanks!