• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Cuban Wheel

2K6, Thanks for the offer. I'll give it a few days to see if he gets back to me. I'm hoping it's just because it was the weekend and he was out of the office. I might take you up on that, though, if I don't hear anything. Again, appreciate the thought.

No problem.

I agree whole heartedly. I bought a full wheel of the Liga II's 54 for a little over $100. Love this guys cigars.

How did you do that? A full wheel is like $225.00.

I just ordered a couple of his samplers with the CP discount he offers. I am really looking forward to trying these.

Discount code? What discount code? I was just going to order a sampler as well.

It wasn't actually a CP discount code. It was a sampler code that he was using when the samplers were released. The code was mcw33, I think the sampler ended up being $30 with free shipping.

Thanks Jeff!

ETA: Didn't work, said that 33% off coupon code was disabled.

Yea I tried the code yesterday. Did not work for me either. I emailed him twice now with no response. Once on the site and once thru the direct email listed here. Has he responded to anyone or is this typical?

He responds, but it takes some time. He is a 1 man show. I can't imagine how many e-mails he has to go through.

He responds, but it takes some time. He is a 1 man show. I can't imagine how many e-mails he has to go through.

Oh ok...thanks for that, I was unaware. So now I realize to just give him time. Whats the rush anyways, right?

Sorry guys. I wasn't aware that the coupon had expired, but it has been a month or so since I used it.

Sorry guys. I wasn't aware that the coupon had expired, but it has been a month or so since I used it.

It's not your fault man. Thanks for the heads up. I'll just wait a bit, I'm sure he will get back with me.

I emailed him last week as well, and he hasn't responded to mine yet either. If he responds and providess a code I will post it here.

I sent him a email December 14th and never heard back, could be because I'm a unsavory douche. :laugh:

I recently ordered a couple MCW sampler packs after receiving a response from Jose a couple days ago....code was mcwsampler15 for $15 off the 10 pack.

I've been trying to order the sampler, but can't find an option for APO/FPO shipping on the website. I sent in the question via the instant message function at the bottom of the page on the MCW website. We'll see what comes of it. I really want to try these. I also "liked" the MCW Facebook page.

If for some reason he can't hook you up, you can have the cigars shipped to me. I would be more than happy to ship them to you when I receive them.
I recently ordered a couple MCW sampler packs after receiving a response from Jose a couple days ago....code was mcwsampler15 for $15 off the 10 pack.

I haven't heard back from him, but I think now would be the time for me to jump on this. PM inbound...

Thanks for the code, it worked for me too.

It was $15 off the $45 sampler and it included free shipping. :thumbs:

That code is valid until 1/30/2013

I just placed an order :thumbs:

Hey gents, if you received a automatically generated email confirmation of your original email, use the link provided within the email for the "case" to check for updates. I have hotmail and I never received a email back or any updates, but it did start a case and I received a reply in their customer support section of their website.

Just an update. I'm a newbie so don't put much stock in my tastes, but today I smoked the No 2 from my MCW sampler pack which arrived last week. VERY IMPRESSED. Creamy, smooth smoke with no bitterness. Sort of like an AVO but with more character. Perfect burn and draw. Packaged professionally in a cedar box and cello. These definitely are worth more than the current discounted prices.

I'm ordering a couple more samplers pronto before he stops discounting them, and if the other vitolas are as good I'll be back even when the prices go up.

Thank You CP and Thank You Jose!

Just received my sampler yesterday via UPS. Very well shipped, ecspecially for free with the code.

Mine are resting in the windador and will take one out this week end to try one.

Thanks for the quick review on yours ntxsage.

I placed my order for a sampler on 1-27. Will be looking forward to opening the box now for sure. :)