• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Cuban Wheel

2K6TBSS said:
I've passed this around Facebook, as well.  Can't believe he's only had two takers so far.  The "contest" needs 100 participants, though he will still send the gift wheel to the troops for every special purchased.  It runs through May, so there is still time, but I thought there would be more than two right now.  I don't know if I will purchase the whole thing, honestly, but I might look into a split a little later.  Car troubles, doggie surgery and family vacation planning leave funds a little low at the present moment.

I have been thinking about doing a split.  I probably won't jump on the deal until the end of March though.

Count me in if you do decide on a split. The end of March sounds great.

GMAN21 said:

I've passed this around Facebook, as well.  Can't believe he's only had two takers so far.  The "contest" needs 100 participants, though he will still send the gift wheel to the troops for every special purchased.  It runs through May, so there is still time, but I thought there would be more than two right now.  I don't know if I will purchase the whole thing, honestly, but I might look into a split a little later.  Car troubles, doggie surgery and family vacation planning leave funds a little low at the present moment.

I have been thinking about doing a split.  I probably won't jump on the deal until the end of March though.

Saw this late.  Would you guys be interested in doing this three ways?  Comes out to a box of cigars for each at about a CI closeout price...

End of March timeframe works well for me, too.  

kann said:

Saw this late.  Would you guys be interested in doing this three ways?  Comes out to a box of cigars for each at about a CI closeout price...

End of March timeframe works well for me, too.  

GMAN21 said:

Sounds like a deal.  I will let you guys know when I get ready to order and we can figure out the details.

Saw on Facebook that Moreno is running a 30% off special until 1 April.

Thanks for the $15 off coupon code.  Just ordered my sampler for $30 shipped.  Can't wait to try these out, and for $3 a stick shipped, sounds like a great deal.

Thanks again.

I picked up the sampler back at the beginning of the year.  The first two I had were terrible.  Really poor taste; both the Liga I and II.  So I let them sit a while and tried one a few weeks back and it definitely improved.  Wasn't anything to write home about, but miles better than the first two.  I had another over the weekend and it was quite tasty.  I think I have about half the sampler left and I am looking forward to seeing how they change/improve from here on out. 

I really like these cigars.

I had the Liga II in the Robusto size, very solid smoke indeed. Lots of nice smoke, great burn, and some really nice rich flavors.

Going to keep my eye open for anyone that has the Liga II inthe 54 or 56 ring to try and pick up a 10 pack!!

Tim