• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My daughters cigar's

Congratulations! Beautiful baby!

( I got a new double barrel after my first girl.).

Can't wait. Should have some nice weather this weekend finally. Maybe I'll get a chance to have one.

oke&coke said:
As promised:
med_gallery_19975_1946_859852.jpg
Congratulations.

Smokes arrived safe and sound this afternoon. There was a pretty nasty dent on the side of the box that had the por larranaga and I was worried the cigar was going to be damaged, but your unique packaging saved the day.

MrAnderson41 said:
Smokes arrived safe and sound this afternoon. There was a pretty nasty dent on the side of the box that had the por larranaga and I was worried the cigar was going to be damaged, but your unique packaging saved the day.
Nice.  Glad to hear they are ok.  Now let's hear they taste good.  Enjoy.

Will,

Just got your package!  Knocked a couple of sticks off my wishlist and definitely curious about the others.  It was well protected...definitely no leaks or blowouts.  Thanks again!!

Eric

Setharsis said:
Will,

Just got your package!  Knocked a couple of sticks off my wishlist and definitely curious about the others.  It was well protected...definitely no leaks or blowouts.  Thanks again!!

Eric
Thanks again for playing. Enjoy them.

ETA: If you guys need the box code for PLE I can get that for you.

The weekend festivities included two nights of evening parties where cigar lovers gathered in a Mirage ballroom to enjoy top-shelf libations and smoke premium cigars that had been handed to them directly by many of their favorite cigar makers.

The weekend festivities included two nights of evening parties where cigar lovers gathered in a Mirage ballroom to enjoy top-shelf libations and smoke premium cigars that had been handed to them directly by many of their favorite cigar makers.
I'd sooner drink Budweiser and smoke a White Owl than have a drink with a spammer. Take a hike asswipe.

Doc