• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Father Lancero

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
In inspiration of Jon, I've decied to do a bit of a drunken review of the My Father Lancero from Don Pepin Garcia!

This is the only My Father I've had and have to say I was rather impressed.

The cigar was nicely oily to the touch and had a good bit of bunch at the foot with an aroma of good tobacco and a slight pepperyness to it. I clipped the head and got to work quickly revealing a bit of pepper and a lovely cocoa flavor right off the bat. About an inch in the pepper began to subside giving way to a good earthy tone. Around the halfway mark the cigar settled into a wonderful woodyness with underlying creamy spice that I really enjoyed, however, from the halfway point on to the nub it stayed the same. VERY enjoyable but not too much complexity after the halfway mark.

I'd definitely like to find many more of these. They're now on my favorites list fo' sho'!

I can't get the images to upload right now.... I'll tey tomorrow when there's no alcohol influence!

BWAH HA HA! Nice review dude, very nice! Good luck loading the images tomorrow when you're not incoherent. :thumbs:

And just to clarify, Souldog does not condone drinking and posting. S.A.D.P. (Souldog Against Drunk Posting) is a serious organization that does not encourage this behavior. :sign:

I've been wanting to get my hands on this cigar to review it as well. Sounds delicious!

Great review.

Here's the pictures

gallery_10411_1247_155977.jpg

And yes, Jon, I did see Jesus!

gallery_10411_1247_48543.jpg

Ya see what lanceros do. They turned a harmless post whore into a drunken post whore. I keep warning you guys, but like most young fellas, ya just don't listen. Lanceros are evil. The next thing you know Dawson will be growing a pencil thin mustache or drawing one on with a eyebrow pencil he stole from his mother.

Doc.

Wow! Honored to have your presence in my thread, Doc! And you're absolutely right, lanceros are evil!

(Soulpup <3's Sneeds)

Nice review. I remember when they first came out, was expecting another over-hyped blend. I bought a box and everyone has been so consistant in flavor, draw and perfect construction. I believe SDG even has a few of these from the box. Excellent combination of spice, cinnamon and smoothness. One of my favorite lanceros for sure!

Wow! Honored to have your presence in my thread, Doc! And you're absolutely right, lanceros are evil!

(Soulpup <3's Sneeds)