• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Father

Went to my B$M today and bought a fiver of their lanceros. Smoked one as soon as I got home. You should buy this cigar. Outstanding.Very nice band; rivals an Opus X. Perhaps one of you folks who suffers from gustatory hallucinations should review it.

Doc.

Just bought a box on your say so. They goddamn well better be good.

Doc.

I'll let you know when I trip out on the food flavors. Thanks for the recommendation, you swarthy pimp.

Forgot about this thread.....I bought three of these a few weeks ago at a B&M just to try them. I had 1 Lancero and it blew me away.

Now that I've closed on the house, my budget has opened up a bit and I was able to allocate funds to buy a box from Al :)

Smoked a robusto last night...wasn't bad.

First half was good but the second half was kinda meh.

I ordered a box of the #1 Robusto's. They should be here Friday. It's going to be like a holiday before the holiday! :D

Got some Lanceros with STRONG Ammonia. Will have to wait a bit to see what happens after it chills.
The Robustos I smoked did better with a few weeks in a stable humidor, with the second half staying well behaved and flavorful.

Saw this thread and remembered I had a lancero gifted to me :rolleyes: by cookie. I'm typically a fussy SOB and this cigar was a very nice surpise! I'll have to be on the lookout for a few in the very near future.

These are great cigars. Pepin and his son did very well with this. If you are a Pepin fan you must try if you haven't had it.