• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My fathers day gift :)

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
Greetings cigar smokers. Its been a while since I posted on here.... I'll bet most of the new regulars here don't even know who the hell I am! oh well....
I Have been busy lately, had some family illness (again I'm sorry to report)... but this is an upbeat post --- so............

I've been trying to smoke cigars as often as possible, been doing that ok :) Got a couple of excellent gifts from my kids this year for fathers day and thought I'd show off to you guys.. most of my friends on this side of the monitor don't give a rats behind :sign:

A picture speaks a thousand words (as vewy's pass was called way back when) so here goes:

007a1eb.jpg

007b4ea.jpg

007d1tm.jpg

007c5sa.jpg

ashtray3kc.jpg

And I bought myself a box and half of Camacho Havana blends for $1.50 ea the other day too! (no picture of that) :thumbs: Alot of those have already "gone to heaven", or as one of the tag lines on here I read said: I'm a cigar magician, I made them disappear!!!

Very nice lighter man. Glad to see you back. I remember you from when I first joined this forum :D

Tom,

Glad to see ya back around. Very nice lighter and ash tray. I say make 'em all disappear!!! ;)

Floyd T. :sign:

Pretty sweet fire maker

Well, I'm a newbie... So I'll say hi!!!
Looks like Fathers Day was a great one for you!!! Very nice lighter!!! :thumbs:

David

Hello from another newbie who knows great lighters when he sees them

Outstanding! My wife and kids wouldn't even give me two sticks to rub together if it had to do with cigars.

Welcome back! I haven't seen you around since just after I joined!

Very nice gifts! :thumbs:

Nice to meet ya Tom, and very nice gifts btw. Well done!

Thanks guys, and thanks for the greetings.. new and old alike! :)
I think I say this every time I post on here again ... I hope to be spending more time hangin' around here. (and I don't care what CC86 or MattR think about it :p)

You know, on a cigar side note: I didn't much care for the Havana blend camacho's when I first tried 'em, but the age has done them well... the ones I bought were all "yellow cello", and quite enjoyable - absolutely worth $1.50 ea!

Hey Tom, or is it Tony ;) , I haven't seen you here since some wannabe tried to blow the front door off of your house. Welcome back!

Welcome back Tom and your wife and kids took care of you well this past Father's Day....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Tom welcome back, just might have to keep them kids around for little bit! LOL :D

Toaster is far from being a noob...
Welcome back tom, good to see you around again!

edited for wrong quote and spelling

Ah... I'm always a noob :)

I've always used TORCH lighters, its taking me a little time to get used to using a flame. And filling that sucker is not easy. You cant use a standard butane can... it doesnt fit right. You have to use an adapter or buy the special dupont fluid at $7 PER REFILL.

Wow!

That is a beautiful lighter. That's gotta make a good cigar that much better. :thumbs:

Welcome back...I vaguely remember you, I think. In any case, hope to see you around.

Wilkey