• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Arturo Fuente Anejo

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Reaction score
Starting out, today I got off work and had me an Ashton Heritage Robusto. One of my fav. smokes. Short, smooth, and a finger burner to the end. Well, I went on a double date type deal tonight, and I'd gotten my hands on my first Anejo the other day. Glad I picked up 3 more. They are all different ones, but I smoked the No. 55 tonight. My word, it was wonderful. First the build of this cigar is "awesome". I mean, it's perfect. Right down to the square foot. The torpedo shape of it was good for me, but I didn't even noticed it had a square foot til I lite it. It was one of the smooth cigars I've ever smoked. I smoked on it for almost a hour. I finally had to let it go as I entered the resturant. Then after my meal, I finished the night with an Ashton Cabinet No. 3. All and all, it was a good night.

PS. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF AN ANEJO SHARK, I'D BE HAPPY TO TRADE OR BUY IT!!!

afuente.JPG

:wub: :wub: :wub:

*editied for pic*

Nice review... try aging 'em for a few years... even better with some age on 'em. If you can keep your mitts off of 'em that is ;)

I'm really trying not to do it lol. I think I'll pick up a couple more, when the other staff isn't working. Damn those limits.

The seasonial Fuentes finally hit at my local shop. I got three 48's, three 55's, three madie Hemmingway Classics, and three maddie Hemmingway Signatures. :thumbs: I limited out yesterday but will be back next week for another round. They were at MSRP less my good customer ten percent discount. Not a bad deal at all.

cigarsarge said:
The seasonial Fuentes finally hit at my local shop. I got three 48's, three 55's, three madie Hemmingway Classics, and three maddie Hemmingway Signatures. :thumbs: I limited out yesterday but will be back next week for another round. They were at MSRP less my good customer ten percent discount. Not a bad deal at all.
[snapback]146458[/snapback]​

10% off MRSP sounds great to me! :D

One of my favorites. :thumbs:
I have one in the humi I've been saving it for New Years

Bill

OK, tonight I smoked my first anjeo. Normally I think nothing can match the Cuban flavor (I have had some while out of the country) :D , but this was really good. Long finish, good till the end. Nice flavors with no mean streak at the end. Chewy dark wrapper. I have always liked Fuente maduros and this seals it. I still in general have weakness for the dark side, but this was a really top notch smoke. The price at the local shop was really a bit higher than a lot of ISOM's I have had, but nontheless a top quality cigar.

golfgar said:
OK, tonight I smoked my first anjeo. Normally I think nothing can match the Cuban flavor (I have had some while out of the country) :D , but this was really good. Long finish, good till the end. Nice flavors with no mean streak at the end. Chewy dark wrapper. I have always liked Fuente maduros and this seals it. I still in general have weakness for the dark side, but this was a really top notch smoke. The price at the local shop was really a bit higher than a lot of ISOM's I have had, but nontheless a top quality cigar.
[snapback]146819[/snapback]​

It's okay... you're allow to like them ;)

Hey I just posted at the anejo msrp.It was about my first Anejo as well.That gar is awesome I cannot say enough about them.To bad there so hard to find though. otherwise Id have them around all the time. :love:

Moki was right. Keeping my hands off them is killing me. One more before the year is over, and the rest are sleeping for awhile. Man, they are wonderful.

It's okay... you're allow to like them ;)
[snapback]146823[/snapback]​

Wouldn't it be nice if no one else liked them, then we could buy them all! GIMMEE MORE!

I just dropped more money than I should today on some 55s and 48s. Bought a double handful of em and a few more Hemmingway maddies. Hope the wife dosen't find out. :0

Bought A box Last night shoud be around friday or so before I see them.Just had to have them Anejo whore here, In love with the damn things, dream about them, Cant eat must have Anejo. :laugh: