• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first BOMB!

IrishSaint

Got home from work today and opened my small little mailbox and sitting inside were 2 bills, an insurance packet, and a box. Had no idea what was inside the box and when I opened it KABOOM! realized I just got bombed!!! BOTL Los Berrios(aka Nasty) was gracious enough to hit me with my first one. TYVM not sure what I did to deserve this but TY again! You better believe this means war brother!
bomb.jpg

Where's Goffstown in relation to Nashua? I'm gonna be heading up that way to see mom.
Nice play Nasty!

Yeah, that Los is quite a guy :laugh:

This is going to get very interesting :whistling:

Where's Goffstown in relation to Nashua? I'm gonna be heading up that way to see mom.
Nice play Nasty!

Like 20 min North, I work in Nashua, it's very close.

I'm confused if it wasn't him because Nasty's adress was on the box (Bronx, NY). I'm the newb, who do I thank!?!

Nice play Nasty!

I'm confused if it wasn't him because Nasty's adress was on the box (Bronx, NY). I'm the newb, who do I thank!?!

Sounds like a case of the mystery bomber.

Nice play Nasty!

If the package contained some leopard print Speedos, it was Anthem. I don't know, but he's weird like that

Nice play Nasty!

If the package contained some leopard print Speedos, it was Anthem. I don't know, but he's weird like that

:sign: :sign: :sign:

That's some funny chit right there! :D

:laugh:

Nice play Nasty!

:thumbs:

Thats some nice bombing Los. Showing the love a lot lately, you mystery bomber.

Nice play Nasty!

...and he's humble too! :laugh:

Nice play Nasty!

Mike

Thanks for the great gift, I can't wait to light one up! This defiantly made for an interesting night trying to figure out it was you all this time. This community has been a lot of fun so far and it's only been a few days! I look forward to many more nights of good laughs and great smokes. You are one stealthy guy and I'm not sure if I will ever be able to pull one over on you but maybe someday I will get the chance. Thanks again!

P.S. You'll have to let me know why you decided to target me!

Derek

Back to the drawing board, young man! Just say thank you and move on.
I think your mystery van ran out of gas

Back to the drawing board, young man! Just say thank you and move on.
I think your mystery van ran out of gas

Geez, this is gonna bug the hell out of me now, HAHA. Oh well thanks who ever it was..... Sorry I waisted 2 thank yous on other people and couldn't figure out who it was.....