• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first box purchases! And other goodies.

smokintexas

What have I gotton myself into?!
Well, I really didn't think I'd get to this point as quickly as I have, and all of you are to blame for that! :laugh: :angry:

A big THANK YOU especially goes out to NorcalMark and Keystone_Raider for making my first box purchases possible. Both were excellent to deal with, prices were great, shipping was fast, and I got exactly what I had requested. So again, Jim and Mark, thank you!

Anywho, now on to the good stuff. The past two days have been very exciting with the arrival of these boxes!

Without any further delay, my first box purchases!

A. Fuente 858 Maduro
A. Fuente Short Story
Padron 2000 Maduro

Calvin really wanted to help open these up!

IMG_3363.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

Oh, and my first Opus purchase as well! Went into a local B&M and I looked around for a bit looking for Opus hoping they had some in stock but was unable to find anything. When the guy that worked there came in I said "I guess you guys didn't get any shipments of the Opus did you?" He laughed, opened a concealed drawer and my jaw dropped.

IMG_3359-1.jpg

NICE! That Vino's gonna be looking good... :thumbs:

Great looking purchase you got there. I want to get a box of 8-5-8 Maddies myself. Need to wait for my customer drawers and beads for my 21 ct. vinotemp before I purchase anymore boxes.

Awesome cat btw, really cool patterns.

A great feeling to open up a dress box for the first time huh? I love what goes into the presentation of boxes.

A great feeling to open up a dress box for the first time huh? I love what goes into the presentation of boxes.

The excitement that I got from ordering them was way overdone by the excitement I receive from just looking at a full box of cigars. There is just something about looking at not only one, but three full boxes of cigars that puts my mind at ease. Unfortunately (or fortunately..) for me the "high" I got from ordering/opening these boxes looks like it will lead to many more box purchases in the future!

It looks like you are off on the right foot. Those are some solid choices that are always a pleasure to smoke.

YOU STOLE MY OCICAT!

Wow I have a cat that looks just like yours only mine's a little more tan and a tad bit lighter, but I had to do a double take. :)

Welcome to the slippery slope.Before you know it the Vino will be overflowing & you'll be setting up a cooler. :whistling:

Very nice. I haven't bought any full boxes yet. Reading how excited you were makes me want to take the leap. I saw those Opus tins at my B&M for $60.00 the other day. Do you think they are worth it?

Congrats, man. Great choices. I will probably never forget the first box I purchased, which was just a few months ago. I still get excited when a box comes in the mail. It's a glorious sight.

Enjoy those smokes.

Very nice. I haven't bought any full boxes yet. Reading how excited you were makes me want to take the leap. I saw those Opus tins at my B&M for $60.00 the other day. Do you think they are worth it?

I got it for $50, and have never smoked an Opus so I can't tell you whether or not its worth it as far as that's concerned. But the pleasure I get from seeing it everytime I look at the Vinotemp is worth it alone! :laugh:

Of course! :whistling:

Here is some wisdom: You should age those cigars a year before smoking them.

I dig that cat. It looks like a tiger.

Nice pick up.

Oh yeah they are worth it :thumbs:

Good choices! My first box was an AF Sun Grown, second is shaping up to be Padron Londres. I've been meaning to pick up a few single Short Stories everytime I go to a B&M, but my money always runs out before I get to them :laugh:.