• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first box....

fca_blake70

It’s a monumental step in a young man’s life when he orders his very own box of cigars for the first time....today I bought my first two. I usually just buy singles, samplers, or 5ers but something told me to finally take the plunge. The slippery slope just got a little bit steeper……

P1010003.jpg

Nice. Those are amongst my favorite of Tatuaje offerings.

Nice choice. I just hope you know what a slippery slope you are on now. :D

WOW. Nice choice. Those Tat's are one of my favorites. Its a tough switch to get into the 'box mode'. Glad to see you made the leap.

Art

That is one HECK of a first box purchase! Nicely done! I have my first RC184 resting in the cooler for a nice warm day I can spend the 5-7 hours it'll take to smoke it haha.

I remember my first box purchase and you're absolutely right... it's a special day :) It was also Tatuaje incidentally, Havana VI Nobles. Mmmmmm.

Thing of beauty! Very nice purchase(s) indeed. :thumbs:

That was my first box purchase as well, great choice of smokes. Once I made my first box purchase a little voice in my head kept telling me I needed more ceder boxes to get my P/H stable and low and behold I ended up filling two cooledors. Once you start on that slope consider yourself DONE! Happy smoking

I've yet to experience this myself. But congrats on breakin the cherry

One of these days I will have to pop my box cherry. Just so hard to pick one box with so many good cigars out there.

Nice choice.

Now every time you light up, you are one step closer to ordering a new box to fill the gap you are creating! :D

It's an addiction alright.

F it!!! Jump in with both feet!! :laugh: :thumbs:

Nice purchase, you are sure to enjoy those.

Well, if that isn't jumping in with both feet!!! Nice pickups...