• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first cigar

vin#

I did the newbie trade recently, and I just had my first cigar in years today. I normally smoke cigarettes, but cigars are just different. Being a cigarette smoker, I wanted to inhale on my initial draw. After a quarter through, the nicotine started doing it's job. Then puffing without inhaling seemed more natural. After finishing the cigar in 30-45 minutes, I whipped out a cigarette. To my suprise, it felt like I didn't really need it. :thumbs:

Maybe I can cut back on cigarettes with cigars. I'm not sure if I can quit cigarettes completely. They are just too convenient and cheap. I know there are some cigarette smokers in here that switched over. Any recommendation on cigarette substitute cigars that are quick and tasty with a good kick?

What cigar was it?

I've noticed over time that I'm smoking less and less cigs all the time, hopefully it won't be much longer till I quit! Till then I started smoking RyJ's atleast they have some flavor.

Most cigars are definetly more enjoyable that cigarettes. I quit cigarettes for a while but then I made the mistake of discovering Cuban cigarettes, they are the tastiest cigs out there. They clearly have a flavor that is similar to some cigars. AND! I have not had any chest cold in over a year since I started smoking the ISOM cigs. Probably no bullshit chemicals added to them.

I hope you find many more cigars that you find more satisfying that cigarettes. There are lots out there.

Most cigars are definetly more enjoyable that cigarettes. I quit cigarettes for a while but then I made the mistake of discovering Cuban cigarettes, they are the tastiest cigs out there. They clearly have a flavor that is similar to some cigars. AND! I have not had any chest cold in over a year since I started smoking the ISOM cigs. Probably no bullshit chemicals added to them.

I hope you find many more cigars that you find more satisfying that cigarettes. There are lots out there.

I had a Juan Lopez. This one seems to match:

http://www.jrcigar.com/index.cfm?page=cig_...mp;itemcode=JLC

I thought it was a nice spicy smoke. I think it has a slight acidity taste though. Overall, it was good until I got to the end. It was hot so slightly bitter. I did have uneven burn, though that maybe because I was driving. I'm not sure how to explain the other tastes. Maybe with more experience, I can put some tastes into words.

One thing I did notice. My breath smells better! :laugh:

WTF is wrong with this computer? I am not trying to double post! :laugh: