• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first cigar

lol 1+1=13

I decided to quit smoking cigs a year ago when my wife got pregnant (so did she) and found it pretty difficult to stay quit after my son was born. Since I started really smoking cigars I have pretty much lost interest in cigs. They just don't have any appeal for me anymore (I think I will stay far away from the cuban cigarettes for this very reason)

WTF is wrong with this computer? I am not trying to double post! :laugh:
lol, I see You have the same problem :D
Thats why everyone should have possibility to delete his own post! :)

After I smoke four of cigars in a night the smell of a cigarette makes me want to puke... If I haven't been smoking cigars then ciarettes don't bother me. Ito have also noticed that I have been smoking less cigarettes lately...

Atuck, I don't know what you did, but that was some of the funniest shit I've seen all day!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Made my Fing day! I'm sitting at work bored as all hell when I begin to read this thread, I just bust out laughing at atuck. To freaking funny :laugh:

WTH, is this a joke? I think he's trying to give me a secret message.

On a serious note, I look up to all you guys that quit cigarettes. I think cutting back is easy but quitting is hard. I just love smoking...