• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Contest

BkCloud114

I hate Moochers !!!!!
Since Jan 2006 will be the month of my 1 year anniversary here on CigarPass, I thought that it would be fitting to also do my first contest. The way it stands now, it is also the First Contest of 2006. The first two people who post in this thread in 2006 are the winners.

The rules are very easy:

1. You need to be one of the first two members to post in this thread in the year 2006..... Eastern Standard Time..... (that is where I live and that is the time we will use). If you live in California, do the math and figure it out... it must appear on my screen as being in the New Year.

OK..... time stayed the same even though I changed the time on my computer..... we are going by this BB's time and my Time Zone.... EST

2. You need two be a member of this BB at the time of this posting.

3. You must have over 50 and no more than 150 posts at the time of the contest
(this is to show you are a contributing member of this community)

4. You cannot be an asshat... if you are, you are disqualified

There will be two winners.... both will receive a selection of cigars from me

LET THE THREADJACKING BEGIN

BkCloud114 said:
3. You must have over 50 and no more than 150 posts at the time of the contest
(this is to show you are a contributing member of this community)
[snapback]267995[/snapback]​

So only people w/ 50-150 posts are eligible?

Well, you know Tommy is a little fuzzy too.....

BkCloud114 said:
Fast4Dr said:
What time does your screen show now?
[snapback]268000[/snapback]​

Smart Ass....... LOL
[snapback]268032[/snapback]​
You said that it has to show after Midnight on your screen. If someone posts at 12:01am EST but the time on you PC is 2 minutes slow they are disqualified...

Not a Smart Ass....Just Smart :p

Isn't the time set by CigarPass.......

We might need some rule changes if that is a problem....
I just changed the time on my computer to see if it changes on the BB screen....

OK..... time stayed the same even though I changed the time on my computer..... we are going by this BB's time and my Time Zone.... EST

Fast4Dr said:
BkCloud114 said:
Fast4Dr said:
What time does your screen show now?
[snapback]268000[/snapback]​

Smart Ass....... LOL
[snapback]268032[/snapback]​
You said that it has to show after Midnight on your screen. If someone posts at 12:01am EST but the time on you PC is 2 minutes slow they are disqualified...

Not a Smart Ass....Just Smart :p
[snapback]268036[/snapback]​

SO this is only open to people w/ post numbers between 50 and 150?

BkCloud114 said:
The rules are very easy:

4. You cannot be an asshat...

Wanna bet..... anyone can be an A$$HAT. :whistling: :sign:

What if i was a newb, and I had 149 posts, would that mean i would have to wait until 06 to post again? And what if I did wait, would I have to then, wait to post again until you announce the winner, since my post count would go above 150?

Hypethetically speaking, since I do have more then 150 posts... i think.

But I'm only one member. Do I have to be visiting another member to be two member?

BkCloud114 said:
2. You need two be a member of this BB at the time of this posting.

[snapback]267995[/snapback]​

If the two members equal less than 150 but more than 50 they win as long as they post after midnight on New Years eve, well really New Years day during the evening of the day before. Okay got it. I'm not gonna win. Because my member # is bigger.

Sooooo we have to post, after the clock strikes midnight, the cow jumps over the moon, and then the pig barks at the cat while the blind duck beats the swan with a waffle bat. Got it...

Oh wait, after all that, my post count is to high....damn. All that coffee, gone, ruined!

breakcomp.gif

arr.gif