• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Contest

Tommy, how dare you have a contest I can't win! You SOB, I oughtta kick ya in the teeth! What a gip! I mean, this is a real shot to the heart ya know? I thought we were friends! What a low blow! You stabbed me in the back ya bastid! And I won't soon forget it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wow, I can't believe I remembered this contest.

OK..... congrats guys..... we have our two winners......

jabba & duglynukem....... PM me your addresses

tjm5019..... only had 48 posts when I checked this thread...... DISQUALIFIED

But since I'm a nice guy......and he sent me a PM admitting he didn't have enough post (and asked for a consolation prize... damn newbie)...... PM me your address also.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!

Yikes!! I won!!

Thanks Tommy, I will use my winnings to feed the poor and champion world pea's. I have a short speach I'd like to read acknowledging all those that made this possible..........

(ahem) thank you tjm5019 :):)

Happy New Year!!!

Thanks for contest Tommy. I have to thank my daughter for the win; she is 1 so we had to be home early.

Shibumi said:
This contest is fixed. I can't win?
[snapback]268002[/snapback]​
Me either. But my posting count just went up so I can get into the next contest like this. <g>

Unless this makes me an asshat.

Hey Tommy, I received the package today :D

Thank you very much. I wasn't expecting this, you were very very generous. What an excellent selection of sticks. We're heading to Jamaica in the morning and I plan to take a few of these with me. I will be thinking of you and the folks of CigarPass as I lay in the sun and enjoy them.

Thanks again

Doug