• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first go at rolling...

humboldtflyer

ALONE...
Last Sunday Richard(Tzaddi) one of my friends from clubstogie, and I met up out at his place in Redding...
Well, we had a great little herf and I got to check out his local B&M. They have a pretty nice selection so I was able to grab some sticks I had never been able to try before...
Among some great hospitality and generosity he sent me home with a good little quantity of filler binder and wrapper leaf to have fun with. A "starter kit" as he called it...
He has been messing around growing his own tobacco for a while now. Let me tell ya, it smells like some pretty good stuff.

Anyways on to the good stuff. :D
With no formal training(I just studied a few videos online) here is what I have come up with so far... It is still very rough and I think a few of them are rolled a bit on the tight side. Let me know what you guys think.
DSCN0159.jpg

DSCN0160.jpg

I haven't smoked one yet, but I will let you guys know how they are... I rolled them a bit wet so I need to give them time to even out and dry up a bit....

Thanks for listening! ~Jadon

how long do you think you have to age them before firing them up? Either way, they still look pretty good :D

Hell yes!

Though that big effer on the left looks like it might be PACKED!

I like your lancero.

Just please tell me that your thigh as not involved in any way!

Wow Jadon, well done! I gotta tell ya they look better than some smokes I've paid quite a bit for!
I'll tell ya what, I'd trade you for one! =)

Hell yes!

I like your lancero.

LOL! no... no thigh.

The Robusto actually feels really good. Looks a little full but I think she'll smoke just fine. Its the PC and one of the Coronas that I am worried about...

Wow Jadon, well done! I gotta tell ya they look better than some smokes I've paid quite a bit for!
I'll tell ya what, I'd trade you for one! =)

Well Rob... I'll have to think about that one. Not sure if i can part with them... :blush: they are kind of my babies right now... Hell, I don't even wanna smoke one! We'll see........

how long do you think you have to age them before firing them up? Either way, they still look pretty good :D

Gotta smoke them in the first 3-5 days otherwise the ammonia build up is bad, so after that let em rest 3-6 weeks. That gives time for the ammonia to dissipate. Fresh smokes can be great.
These look pretty damn good to me!!!! Good job HF, I'm impressed.

I'm impressed! I have read about doing this stuff and new very quickly it was something that i would never try.
you obviously had some success at it. Congratulations!
B

You doing triple caps on the next batch?

Better than I could do. They'll be even better because YOU rolled them. Its like when you finally figure out what's wrong with your car. You get it fixed and it feels great because YOU fixed it. Enjoy these all to yourself and be sure to let us know how they smoked....

Very nice man! That looks like it would be a lot of fun.

Bro, i'm honestly extremely impressed. There is no way in hell i could roll em w/o LOTS of practice...I cannot believe yours turned out so well in the first batch!! great job brother! Keep practicing, who knows..you could have a little custom smoke 'deal' on the side! :thumbs:

It's only the thigh of VIRGINS! :blush: sumpin tells me Jaden don't qualify for that!

Hell yes!

I like your lancero.

Let me know when you're ready to trade for something extrodinary. :sign: Artist to artist.