• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first go at rolling...

Man that is cool. :thumbs: I too would smoke one.

I grew some cigar tobacco a few years ago. I dried it then called Christian Eroa for Camacho to find out what to do next. He said to rehydrate it by hanging it in the shower and letting the steam moisten it. He then said to stack it in a "Bale" and check the temp of in the middle after a few days. I bought a special themometer long enough to do the trick. However, I was fermenting it in my basment. When I broke it down to rotate the bale, there was mold and the leaves were gooie. I salvaged some and smoked it in my pipe. It wasn't bad. I am going to grow some more next year. And then send to someone else to ferment. :laugh: The flowers are very cool.

Not bad. Not bad at all! Please do let us know how they smoke. Do you think you'll try this again in the future?

Wilkey

Damn impressive Jadon! Like everyone else says, you'll have to let us know how they smoke.

They look good. You have done something I have wanted to do for awhile now. I can't wait to here how they smoke. :thumbs:

I like your lancero.

I won't say anything other than this may be too much information. :whistling:

:D

look pretty good considering all you have done is watch a cpl of vids online...be sure to let us know how they turned out for ya...len

Not bad. Not bad at all! Please do let us know how they smoke. Do you think you'll try this again in the future?

Wilkey

I think what Wilkey is trying to say is... we found our roller for the official CP cigar. ??? :laugh:

mac

Pretty damn impressive for a first try, Jadon! Nicely done. I'm sure you'll let us know how they smoke when you finally psych yourself up enough to torch one!

Sweet! Very impressive. I had a shot at rolling a couple of years ago under the watchful of Billy Perdomo. Of course, the "cigar" was already pressed and all I did was roll the wrapper on it. Nick Perdomo was there and his wife took some great shots of me rolling the cigar. I've captioned them and you might find it useful (instructional). I tried to remember everything Billy told me...anyway, here's the link:

Rolling my own Perdomo

pah! Where's the culebra??

Just kidding! they look awesome, and that fattie on the left... whoo! Please do include pictures with your review, making them look nice is one thing... a good burn is another :whistling: :sign:
Keep practicing, it seems a lot of us would be interested in future efforts.

I haven't mustered up the nerve to smoke one yet (its like setting fire to one of your children! :) ) but I think I'm gonna have to here in the next day or two... I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks again for all the positive comments!

Man. I'd totally forgotten you had rolled those, that is pretty damn impressive! Looking forward to the review.

Billy

Looks like you'll be very popular and VERY busy at the next CP herf in Vegas. I'll tell you what, those are actually very pretty cigars. Well done, Jadon.

Nate

Video of you doing it or I call lies... hired Pepin, I know it.

Seriously, well done... wow.

i've rolled quite a few back in the day, the ones with the white Zig Zag wrapper :whistling:

Having seen what happened when I attempted to roll my first cigar, I must say those look mighty good!