• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My FIRST Humidor! (pics)

That is an awesome humidor. My first was a 50 count. It took a week to fill. You did the smart move. Of course, next month,
200max.gif

LOL

I remember that feeling when you get your first humi. What a day that was, my little 100 count desktop just sitting there all empty. I could only think of was how I was gonna fill it up. Congrats and I know your proud of it.

Definitely a good looking humi. I wish I had gone MUCH larger for my first two humidor purchases, but I guess I didn't realize how much this hobby would grab me. It's a slippery slope...

Edited for spelling

Very nice! Even if you do fill it up, which I know you will, it's always nice to have a good looking humidor, filled with your go-to smokes sitting somewhere within reach. Not always fun having to dig through the cooler. ;)

I have that exact same humidor from Tampa, bought it about 2 years ago. It was a step up for me from a desk top 75 ct model. Hate to say this, but I have since purchased an end table humidor that's about a 1000 ct. model. I mainly went to this larger one in order to store boxes for aging. The 300 ct. has been a good humidor for me and I still have it filled w/mostly loose cigars, plus a couple ox boxes. Enjoy and good luck.